Fluorine

Charli XCX

It would be awesome if that and One Two Bamboo eventually made its way online. I don’t think they have any chance at getting used for anything. I think hoarders are just keeping them locked up.

All I want for Christmas this year is for one of these to leak the next 13 days.  :flutter:  :teehee: 

1. Can't Shake It
  2. 1000 Times
  3. What You Do to Me
  4. Next Life
  5. My Heart
  6. Too Bad (Valiums on Valentines/Lipstick Mark)
  7. For the Kill
  8. Someone New (Astrid S Demo)
  9. Rare
  10. All of the Time
  11. Better When Your Gone (Cigarettes & Alcohol)
  12. Rain Over London
  13. Tears & Tantrums (XYLO Demo)
  14. Beat You at Your Own Game

1000 Times

What You Do to Me

Next Life

My Heart

Too Bad (Valiums on Valentines/Lipstick Mark)

For the Kill

Someone New (Astrid S Demo)

Can't Shake It

Rare

All of the Time

Better When Your Gone (Cigarettes & Alcohol)

Ballad

Champion (Final)

BIOYL (feat. Stefflon Don)

Issues (Alt Demo)

all the snippets we have gotten this last week. we are being teased so hard.

sis i'm begging you to go outside and invest your time into a job or studying or SOMETHING ELSE instead of just making endless posts about what unreleased Charli you want to leak....i kinda think you might be a (bad) troll because ALL of your posts are about unreleased charli and you didn't realise that half the snippets were years old lmaooooo

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

sis i'm begging you to go outside and invest your time into a job or studying or SOMETHING ELSE instead of just making endless posts about what unreleased Charli you want to leak....i kinda think you might be a (bad) troll because ALL of your posts are about unreleased charli and you didn't realise that half the snippets were years old lmaooooo

I have a good job babe but thanks for your advice anyway! I’m gonna still want to hear Charli unreleased either way. Is that not what most the people come here for the leaks.

I have a good job babe but thanks for your advice anyway! I’m gonna still want to hear Charli unreleased either way. Is that not what most the people come here for the leaks.

not really...its mostly discussion in here

NEway bricks is pretty cute. can see why it was left off but is a nice song

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

You really think that this thread is a shopping list?

Like before those song leaked a week ago we had gone MONTHS without having an interesting leak

It’s NOT the norm and don’t get used to it cause in a few months we’ll go back to the usual, which is discussing whether pop2 or N1A is the better mixtape like we did for this whole year cause god knows this era lasted barely a week

You really think that this thread is a shopping list?

Like before those song leaked a week ago we had gone MONTHS without having an interesting leak

It’s NOT the norm and don’t get used to it cause in a few months we’ll go back to the usual, which is discussing whether pop2 or N1A is the better mixtape like we did for this whole year cause god knows this era lasted barely a week

There were clearly people who haven't heard those snippets I posted on here as you can see from some of the replies.

I'm not really a fan of her last album. That's why I am really craving to hear some of her older pre pc unreleased music. Sucker and N1A are my favourites from her. Idk why people have to come for me every time I post about unreleased music. Stay pressed.