Fluorine

Charli XCX

does anyone even have that? I thought we only have the snippet from the Zedd documentary

yes people do

also did we totally forget ab Someone New demo?? we need that (also C&A in hq pls)

does anyone even have that? I thought we only have the snippet from the Zedd documentary

yes people do

also did we totally forget ab Someone New demo?? we need that (also C&A in hq pls)

yes people do

yes people do

yes people do

yes people do

Okay but did you need to say that 3 times

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I was in Portugal last week and heard Someone New in a store and only recognised it from the Charli snippet. It’s time to leak it since it’s already released.

I had no idea she recorded OctaHate. She sounds good on it but it still feeels weird, when i hear first chords of the instrumental my mind immediately jumps to Ryn's singing part, it's like this song is linked to Ryn's specific voice for me. Glad she didn't release it