Fluorine

Charli XCX

btw what year was summer love recorded?

It sounds like a sad Sucker outtake, I only know one person who likes that year 2014 when she produced the worst album of the decade.

I don't get the hype around the yellow vinyl. It's an ugly color, the orange is popping off!

Neither suit the color of the album tbh. I'll wait for the inevitable 3rd variant

BzhmW.png

Lollapooza festival are doing an online stream this weekend. I can’t believe they aren’t playing Charli’s Paris set. It was my favourite time seeing her. Number 1 Angel was out, I think it was the weekend Boys was being teased and she played ATAP, Roll With Me and Lipgloss. Almost makes up for the tiny venue Pop 2 show which were on resale for £300 before tickets came out...

Lollapooza festival are doing an online stream this weekend. I can’t believe they aren’t playing Charli’s Paris set. It was my favourite time seeing her. Number 1 Angel was out, I think it was the weekend Boys was being teased and she played ATAP, Roll With Me and Lipgloss. Almost makes up for the tiny venue Pop 2 show which were on resale for £300 before tickets came out...

I have this set downloaded it’s sooo good. I love the Dreamer performance so much “I am a dreamer babyyyy”

does anyone have a link for it? the longest vid i can find is cupcakke and charli, but it's only 7ish mins

does anyone have a link for it? the longest vid i can find is cupcakke and charli, but it's only 7ish mins

I didn’t realise it was broadcast until a few months ago when someone uploaded it to a mega link. Maybe it’s still active if you search the thread? Cupcakke wasn’t there though, maybe she did Chicago Lolla that year too as they normally do all the cities the festival is at over 2 summers.

I didn’t realise it was broadcast until a few months ago when someone uploaded it to a mega link. Maybe it’s still active if you search the thread? Cupcakke wasn’t there though, maybe she did Chicago Lolla that year too as they normally do all the cities the festival is at over 2 summers.

i'm a true lanaboards stan... i ain't searching the thread

A.G announced his new 7 disc album. Official is featured.

New album out 12th August

A. G. Cook - 7G

Disc 1 A. G. Drums

A-Z 4:16

Acid Angel 3:45

H2O 3:00

Drum Solo 0:46

Nu Crush 3:18

Gemstone Break 3:45

Silver 2:03

Disc 2 A. G. Guitar

Gold Leaf 2:57

Being Harsh 3:09

Undying 3:03

Drink Blood 3:01

Lil Song 1:48

Beetlebum 2:44

Superstar (Live at Secret Sky) 4:09

Disc 3 A. G. Supersaw

Mad Max 2:57

Illuminated Biker Gang 4:27

Soft Landing 4:40

Overheim 2:47

DJ Every Night 4:35

Car Keys 5:36

Dust 4:58

Disc 4 A. G. Piano

Oracle 3:04

Note Velocity 4:59

Windows 4:40

Feeling 3:48

Waldhammer 0:56

Polyphloisboisterous 2:06

Anything Could Happen 1:47

Disc 5 A. G. Nord

Behind Glass 3:23

Oohu 4:09

The Best Day 2:02

Triptych Demon 3:23

Official 3:05

Crimson 1:56

Life Speed 3:51

Disc 6 A. G. Spoken Word

Could It Be 2:34

The End Has No End 3:03

No Yeah 0:55

Green Beauty 3:09

Unreal 1:57

2021 1:56

Hold On 4:10

Disc 7 A. G. Extreme Vocals

Today 3:54

Chandelier 3:35

Idyll 5:01

Show Me What (with Cecile Believe) 2:50

Somers Tape 2:49

Crimson and Clover 4:08

Alright 4:27

All tracks produced by A. G. Cook

Featuring performances by Alaska Reid, Caroline Polachek, Cecile Believe, Hannah Diamond, Hayden Dunham, Sounds Like A U Problem, Timothy Luke & Tommy Cash

Additional production by Alex Somers, Baseck & Matt Rad

All songs written by A. G. Cook except 'Lil Song' written by A. G. Cook & Daniel Lopatin, 'Beetlebum' written by Alex James, Damon Albarn, Dave Rowntree, Graham Coxon, 'DJ Every Night' written by A. G. Cook & Hannah Diamond, 'The Best Day' written by Taylor Swift, 'Official' written by A. G. Cook, Charlotte Aitchison, Finn Keane, Noonie Bao, Patrik Berger, 'The End Has No End' written by Julian Casablancas, 'Today' written by Billy Corgan, 'Chandelier' written by Sia Furler & Jesse Shatkin, 'Crimson and Clover' written by Tommy James & Peter Lucia, 'Alright' written by A. G. Cook & Tomas Tammemets

Same track length so I guess it’s the album version.

Imagine thinking like this :biblio:[/quote

While I don’t care for Summer Love much, I do really enjoy Sucker’s attitude. Vroom Vroom, XCXWorld, Pop2 and Sucker are always easy listens to sing along to. I prefer it to Charli. I would have loved to go to the Charli and Bleachers tour.