Fluorine

Charli XCX

still haven't listen to a lot of new music because im still going back to HIFN album of the millennia me thinks (but please charli hope you release something new soon baby girl) 

speaking of releasing new stuff, what was the longest drought we had with no new Charli music? like no collab, no feature? has this been the longest time with no new music for us?

i keep hearing “i only do this party for you” i literally cannot hear “i only threw this party for you” where is the r

Right after the H

Appreciating Backseat today... vapor wave charli is some kind of magic

Leak Dance All Night x3000 :hooker:

For real tho.... Charli & MØ need to just release a full album together. All the songs they’ve released together are amazing, & even without Charli’s vocals, her writing creds shine through on 1 of MØ’s best songs, Drum. :poordat:

14417469274.gif

I swear everytime i check this thread there's a new leak, i wonder how many unreleased songs we have now, i honestly cant keep with her catalogue, iconic!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

SAY WANT Y'ALL HATERS WANT BUT TYPES IS BEAUTIFUL IN ITs OWN WAY > :(

OFFICIAL WILL ALWAYS BE THAT BITCH BUt TYPES CAN BE ANOTHEr KIND Of BITCH THAT WE LOVE AND STAN

Edit: actually after 2 listens Official > types but I still respect that gworl

giphy.gif