Fluorine

Charli XCX

GAH I WANT THAT SONG SO BAD! It literally could end up being one of my all time favorites, so gorgeous.

saaameeeeee

both Taxi and Bounce might be my equal favorite XCX songs :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

Charli is the most unique and smart pop vocalist of this generation and No Angel is the true receipt. And Bounce is a MONSTER, Europe's gonna devour the new sound. I'm glad she's taking her music to the next level, like True Romance did. I hope ATA is just a promo song for the US to remind them who she was, she's got much better in stored. 

96aETkS.gif

z445hpI.png

@reesedelrey I agree that her latest performances have been a bit bad but you can't say much if your a Britney spears fan tbh

Britney is a better studio vocalist, but yes neither of them are a true vocalist

Again not being funny but aren't there rumours she doesn't even sing on her last two albums

One album (Britney Jean) was a mess because of her label. They chose to use Myah's vocals as leads on a lot of songs for no real reason.. 

i don't really see the point of this though? Charli loves Britney. They're both successful women in the music industry and they've both been shit on by their record labels. 

14417469274.gif

Again not being funny but aren't there rumours she doesn't even sing on her last two albums

Yep Britney Jean was mostly Myah, but Glory is 100% Brit. And I'm not saying Britney like eclipses Charli or anything, I'm just saying that she has more vocal ability (with auto tune and pitch correction ofc) than Charli, who hasn't released a song where she isn't talk-singing since Need Ur Luv

and don't get me wrong, I love Charli, but I just expect more vocals considering she is young and her vocal chords are in their prime

Have you seen her live performance of ata(pretty bad)and I think it's pretty disrespectful to lip sync to a crowd for her latest concert when they expect a live concert no wonder they were a bad audience @Trainwreck

i haven't seen it but she said music is not only about singing live. she will probably do LOOOOOTS of lip syncs on her tour but i don't care cause if i go to see her live my only goal would be partying with her not to listen her live