Fluorine

Charli XCX

holding out hope there's a production switchup on 365 studio that sounds like the boiler room/remix version with the altern 8 - frequency sample or that we're still gonna get a solo version with that production cause :defeated: that shit is tewww good to go to waste but at least we already have the boiler room version and someone can def make a studio fan mix of it if necessary :hooker: but anyways that new version sounds great it sounds more like Gesaffelstein than EASYFUN to me but I know Gesaffelstein isn't on the studio version so I guess we'll see :beyonce: I feel fulfilled either way the best thing she's done this era is keeping us fed with tons of remixes and alternate live mixes of these tracks it really feels like she loves this album and I can see why this shit is so fucking GOOD! and like I don't wanna get my hopes up for a remix album if it doesn't happen but like... that shit would be so fucking gaggy 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I’m crying these songs sound so good and I’m so fucking excited for my first start to finish listen of Brat. Charli is the greatest artist in the world confirmed.

that’s my number one :trisha:

No shade but she can’t make a bad song :trisha:

i hope if we do get a remix album we get all the dj mixes from boiler room.. i wanna be blinded by the lights lights lights! lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lightlights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights lights 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Talk Talk was posted too. (Like an hour ago when lb was down) All the set seemed to be filmed in song snippet style on TT (I mean like extended ass clip, I won't call any live recording with a phone anything but a snippet tho)