Fluorine

Charli XCX

As someone who lurked ever since World leaked/links posted here early, I've never seen the fandom so thirsty for a leak before (except taxi obviously) 🤣. But after her last 2-3 (Charli was only like a day or three prior iirc) albums not leaking, we're fucking RAVENOUS. Don't post links, but like, the love-hate relationship with leaks we and Charli have is kinda cute, no? Charli wouldn't still perform leaked/unreleased tracks if she hated it truly, right? She loves the idolization, or else she'd quit  

I know some will hate this take but she's literally famously a troll. She's second to lil nas x in my book for Twitter trolling 

honestly i think this roll out has been kinda fun and im completely content in waiting until the end of the week. sure the wait for von dutch was kinda boring, but the whole boiler room/dj sets promo is actually iconic, like who else is doing that? and in turn we’ve been able to hear so much music with the remixes too. the brat wall was cool too. her looks and attitude have been stellar also, she’s really done the damn thing this time around :gclap:

Praying for an album leak, my surgery got scheduled for this Friday and I REFUSE to have my first listen of AOTY drugged up on a hospital bed :brigitte:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

12 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Praying for an album leak, my surgery got scheduled for this Friday and I REFUSE to have my first listen of AOTY drugged up on a hospital bed :brigitte:

when the doctor goes to drug you up ask if you can do a little key or a little bump! :D

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

18 minutes ago, boom like that said:

nooooo listen while high the album sounds better on ketamine anyways

girl right a book

29 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

when the doctor goes to drug you up ask if you can do a little key or a little bump! :D

:deadbanana:

24 minutes ago, shellyfake said:

nooooo listen while high the album sounds better on ketamine anyways

first listen gon be like :air2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

you’ll be fine, it’ll be released midnight in New Zealand anyways so it’ll “leak” before this Friday

38 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

What do the resident AI connoisseurs say. I don't trust anything these days.

she played it on her livestream so its true