Fluorine

Charli XCX

42 minutes ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

without a doubt worst song/remix of this era.. billie was actually terrible on this track i could not believe

charli looked AMAZING tho, first minute is to die for

pls the worst remix is the 360 remix w Robyn- I genuinely forgot it existed until yesterday then I listened again and I was reminded why I repressed it from my memory :rip:

after getting one of the best songs of the year that is girl, so confusing version w lorde, I can see why some would be disappointed by this, but it’s certainly not as bad as some of the angels are making it out to be ngl 

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

4 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Now I want to know what Aidan Zamiri's version of the Von dutch video would look like 

lemme guess (:creep:)... probably something with green tint, unfurnished apartment and plenty of extras since it's all this one trick pony david lachapelle from temu ass director seems to know how to do for charli xcx video :yawney: oh hannALLAH lux davis i've took you for granted...

8 minutes ago, details said:

lemme guess (:creep:)... probably something with green tint, unfurnished apartment and plenty of extras since it's all this one trick pony david lachapelle from temu ass director seems to know how to do for charli xcx video :yawney: oh hannALLAH lux davis i've took you for granted...

spill

15 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

pls the worst remix is the 360 remix w Robyn- I genuinely forgot it existed until yesterday then I listened again and I was reminded why I repressed it from my memory :rip:

Literally this. What a missed opportunity to have 360 remix feat yung lean and bladee

6 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Have a feeling the 365 remix will be the last one to come out. Maybe November to tie in with the UK tour?

I think that would totally kill the buzz tbh like she’s spaced these out quite well so far but a 3 month gap would not be her best move 

2 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

correct me if I’m wrong, but i dont think that was actually Sky in the video

see that’s what i was thinking… cuz that girls hair looks a little too healthy to be sky…

but everyone was saying it was so i checked the credits and girl she’s nowhere to be found!

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

see that’s what i was thinking… cuz that girls hair looks a little too healthy to be sky…

but everyone was saying it was so i checked the credits and girl she’s nowhere to be found!

I’m a masochism truther and my gut is telling me no. Her body type also looks a little different and not the sort of style Sky usually goes for with her outfits so I fear it’s just a look alike.

27 minutes ago, details said:

While I kinda agree and you gagged him…. It kinda works for BRAT. I noticed similar shots to the 360 video but honestly it feels more like the establishing of a solid brand. Like there’s an intention behind it , I can feel it

8 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I’m a masochism truther and my gut is telling me no. Her body type also looks a little different and not the sort of style Sky usually goes for with her outfits so I fear it’s just a look alike.

When it’s Taylor Momsen :oprah4:

14 minutes ago, DD said:

I think that would totally kill the buzz tbh like she’s spaced these out quite well so far but a 3 month gap would not be her best move 

Trust it's not what I want but I fear it might be the case, especially if she's pushing the remix album as a full project