Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I’ll never forgive Charlene for cutting in the middle of the speed drive music to tease her most underwhelming track “In the City”

😭😭

The way I fully forgot about In the City… I only listened to it like once. Such a random unnecessary song

sig-cropped.png

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I’ll never forgive Charlene for cutting in the middle of the speed drive music to tease her most underwhelming track “In the City”

😭😭

I heard it once on the radio, and for a moment I thought they were playing an unreleased demo I didn’t know of. :toofunny:

z445hpI.png

4 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

😭😭

Y’all do too much on her she’s a cute bop

5 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

The way I fully forgot about In the City… I only listened to it like once. Such a random unnecessary song

It's the discourse around it that caused a mental block for all of us.

Collective trauma of it all.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

back back back back back back back back back back uh uh uh back back back back back back back back back back uh uh uh :true:

:tiffany3:

okay so we didn’t Quite crack top 10… BUT LETS GOOOOO!!! do we think it’ll free fall or do we think it’ll remain stable… do we think we’ll get a quick push to radio?!

im so curious how atlantic is gonna deal with promoting 3 songs at once. 360s doing really good at radio and is only rising, Guess just had the biggest single debut of charli’s career, apple is gigantic on tiktok and is rising on the Hot100, All three are on TTH…

She should've just used Troye for In The City, I was so baffled when Sam was teased for a collab. But yeah instead of getting it over with, now we're most likely gonna have Troye added onto a BRAT track if a remix album is actually happening. But also if she's just releasing one off remixes as singles they might do one w/ Troye for the tour... the brat in me doesn't need anymore twinks tho

19 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

im so happy she didn’t use troye for the guess remix like can you imagine he starts singing shit like “you wanna guess the color of my jock strap”:azealia: 

“You wanna guess the color of my butt plug stretching me? I’m a top!”