Fluorine

Charli XCX

God bless iTunes and our freedom to organize music the way we feel the most comfortable with.

Now I'm so pissed because I feel like tagging "End of the World"/"Smile"/"Lost in Space" as Charli. One more thing to annoy me until I decide what to do. :bye:

God bless iTunes and our freedom to organize music the way we feel the most comfortable with.

Now I'm so pissed because I feel like tagging "End of the World"/"Smile"/"Lost in Space" as Charli. One more thing to annoy me until I decide what to do. :bye:

It's like the Save the Rhino songs. I want to credit Charli as the artist but she's technically not.  :crying:

BzhmW.png

+ Faar-i-kaal, Your Eyes, We Do This Everyday

Give in to temptation. I Love it (feat. Icona Pop) :umadney:

It's like the Save the Rhino songs. I want to credit Charli as the artist but she's technically not.  :crying:

Well, I tagged them as Charli because it's basically Charli with some floppy friend she had singing along. Like, she could just shut up and let Charli sing by herself. :smh:

+ Faar-i-kaal, Your Eyes, We Do This Everyday

Give in to temptation. I Love it (feat. Icona Pop) :umadney:

The only problem that I have with all of these songs are because they were released somehow. If they were unreleased, I would definitely have them as Charli because I wouldn't bother keeping an unreleased song by an artist I am not a fan of under an Unknown Album.

I tagged "Faar-i-kaal" as Charli though because the single release was a mess and I hate how it was originally named. :toofloppy:

55nm6v.png

:defeated:

My babies. :defeated: 

Smile gives me bad Justin Bieber "One Time" resemblance. :eek:

OH, AND I'M SEEING HER LIVE TOMORROW.  :legend:

Yesss!! Yay for you. :cuteface: (not sarcasm lol <3) I'm seeing her in a week! Post pictures if you take any, yeah? :) Let us know how it goes!

14417469274.gif

SEEIN' HER TODAY LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAT

Send her mad juju from me

Or just focus on yourself, I would.

I wonder how big these solo shows are. Report back!

She doesn't have a Marina to distract from her sneaking off so you best meet her :awkney2: