Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

I honestly think that if she has completely sold the rights of the song to the movie's soundtrack is not up to her or her label to put it on itunes or wherever, so maybe she really can do nothing about it and the executive producer for the score decided just to use it for the trailer.

what a mess 

Probably the most pointless, absurd use of a song ... I wonder how Lana feels about it. Did she stop liking the song and asked for it not to be featured anywhere ? Is that even possible, aren't there contracts ? But in that case, WHERE is it ??? Haha, mysterious mystery ...

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Yes, where oh where is LIB? Who knows, especially with the bureaucracy of it all. As far as contracts and rights go are concerned. Oh well, I have a feeling we will get it one day. Via leak most likely, but we are just going to have to hold our horses until then! It may be so far down the line though. Only time will tell! :rip: :rip: :rip:

Yes, where oh where is LIB? Who knows, especially with the bureaucracy of it all. As far as contracts and rights go are concerned. Oh well, I have a feeling we will get it one day. Via leak most likely, but we are just going to have to hold our horses until then! It may be so far down the line though. Only time will tell! :rip: :rip: :rip:

Obviously :whatever:

Obviously :whatever:

Was this meant as "shade", I'm not very good at discerning things like that lol?! :toofunny:

Was this meant as "shade", I'm not very good at discerning things like that lol?! :toofunny:

No, sorry, not at all, I just meant it in the way : all her stuff leaks eventually, so we'll just have to wait :D 

It'll leak anyway. 

No, sorry, not at all, I just meant it in the way : all her stuff leaks eventually, so we'll just have to wait :D

No problem, lol I wanted to ask and be sure. Especially with people being from different places around the world, you never know. One can interpret something completely different from another. :)

It'll leak anyway. 

Honestly, agreed. Here's to hoping soon! Unless there is something planned for it. Which I doubt tbh.

The real question is why it hasn't leaked YET. How do things leak anyway? Like, does someone find it floating around online, or does someone hack into her computer and snatch it?

There are many ways a leak happens.

a) Through hacking

b) Directly from the source (such as from lana, the producer, the song writer etc)

c) From a 2nd/3rd party where the source either sold or shared the song to

d) Uploading error

Sometimes leaks happen intentionally from the source (such as leaks with Samsung Galaxies or iPhones). In such cases intentional leaks are for marketing purposes.

hear it is listaen to the leak at your own risk

Bye.

There are many ways a leak happens.

a) Through hacking

b) Directly from the source (such as from lana, the producer, the song writer etc)

c) From a 2nd/3rd party where the source either sold or shared the song to

d) Uploading error

Sometimes leaks happen intentionally from the source (such as leaks with Samsung Galaxies or iPhones). In such cases intentional leaks are for marketing purposes.

Ah... Learn something new everyday. I hope Lana just gives the song to us.