Sign in to follow this  
TrailerParkDarling

Daddy Issues

It's not Daddy Issues but it does fit tho.

the music I hear from her headphones is like a guitar and some beachy beat on it (reminds me of Hawaiian Tropic).

it's an unleaked song..

ohhh. eclipse said the song was never given to him. i guess only time will tell  :P

I just bought one of those phone cases bb xoxo

never mind... shipping is $10 -_- :facepalm:

Ackjksjdgff I really wish I could choose the price for this but I can't it's consenting theft. But I do very appreciate the idea haha

ZKcaooE.png

Whats the original lwngth of this song? Cuz my version is 4.14 and I like it much more than the 5min one, its so upbeat ughhh

It’s originally 4:54

I haven’t listened to this one in years, omg still one of her best :poordat:

14417469274.gif

One of the only two songs with Back To The Basics that will always make me inexplicably and profoundly happy everytime I listen to it

TASTE!!! Back to tha Basics makes me cry. There’s so much emotion in her vocals, on BTTB & Daddy Issues.. honestly she could never release anything I’d love as much as some of her unreleased gems.

14417469274.gif

TASTE!!! Back to tha Basics makes me cry. There’s so much emotion in her vocals, on BTTB & Daddy Issues.. honestly she could never release anything I’d love as much as some of her unreleased gems.

This is the hurting truth... I realized this morning that UV is my favourite album of all time because of everything that's built around it, the experiences and stuff, more than purely the music itself, if I had to choose no released album will ever come close to her unreleased

ZKcaooE.png

I love Jack's production on MAC and Venice Bitch and I'm sure NFR will be amazing but can Aaron LaCrate please produce her next album !

So you want the album to sound like a bunch of bad demos?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You