harmonykorine

Zella Day

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Guys there’s like 8 Zella stans in the whole world, we can’t be fighting amongst ourselves like this :deadbanana::deadbanana:

I’m not fighting, I’m just sharing bits of what I know like I have been since I first joined at the beginning of 2013…telling a weird, jealous member their baseless theory for the tracklist is wrong is far from fighting. Their envious sarcastic remark has nothing to do with me, I’ve been sharing track lengths & lyrics to try & keep the fans fed since Dance For Love hadn’t even dropped yet, quote the member who’s actually spreading negative energy.. I’ve done the exact opposite.

lmao @ the semi-notorious for lying (& still irrelevant haha) vitrolkisses person trying to get involved in this convo, I should’ve said a bunch of vague bullshit like “things are brewing” like he did when he pretended to be an insider in the Sky Ferreira thread :omfg2: 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

21 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I’m not fighting, I’m just sharing what I know like I have been since I first joined at the beginning of 2013…telling a weird, jealous members their baseless theory for the tracklist is wrong is far from fighting. Their envious sarcastic remark has nothing to do with me, I’ve been sharing track lengths & lyrics to try & keep the fans feed since Dance For Love hadn’t even dropped yet, quote the member who’s actually spreading negative energy.. I’ve done the exact opposite.

lmao @ the semi-notorious for lying (& still irrelevant haha) vitrolkisses person trying to get involved in this convo, I should’ve said a bunch of vague bullshit like “things are brewing” like he did when he pretended to be an insider in the Sky Ferreira thread :omfg2: 

I was only messing around lol I wasn’t actually calling anyone out. I lurv all my fellow Zella stans :flutter:

Hopefully we have an album sometime soon to talk about

58 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I’m not fighting, I’m just sharing bits of what I know like I have been since I first joined at the beginning of 2013…telling a weird, jealous members their baseless theory for the tracklist is wrong is far from fighting. Their envious sarcastic remark has nothing to do with me, I’ve been sharing track lengths & lyrics to try & keep the fans fed since Dance For Love hadn’t even dropped yet, quote the member who’s actually spreading negative energy.. I’ve done the exact opposite.

If liking posts means butting in then I guess I did but you’ve done it before to me and I never called you out of your name. This is LanaBoards, if I wanted to be relevant I would actually bother posting more on here or just go on Twitter. I don’t know what exactly you seem to think I lied about, my friend worked with Sky’s stylist and was asked to pull a CELINE look for a video, same way they asked him to pull outfits for the Pitchfork cover story (for which she also wore CELINE). I don’t rub it in people’s faces or ride on a high horse like you do, that person who compiled the track titles in this thread was just having a dialogue and you turned it into them suddenly being “jealous” you’ve heard the album and corrected them about the September date when Zella did in fact say that on a livestream. Have a good day ddd let’s all try to get along and hope we get some news about the album soon

1 minute ago, vitriolkisses said:

If liking posts means butting in then I guess I did but you’ve done it before to me and I never called you out of your name. This is LanaBoards, if I wanted to be relevant I would actually bother posting more on here or just go on Twitter. I don’t know what exactly you seem to think I lied about, my friend worked with Sky’s stylist and was asked to pull a CELINE look for a video, same way they asked him to pull outfits for the Pitchfork cover story (for which she also wore CELINE). I don’t rub it in people’s faces or ride on a high horse like you do, that person who compiled the track titles in this thread was just having a dialogue and you turned it into them suddenly being “jealous” you’ve heard the album and corrected them about the September date when Zella did in fact say that on a livestream. Have a good day ddd let’s all try to get along and hope we get some news about the album soon

Nope, “aren’t you special?”= blatant jealousy. Weird as fuck, sharing information on the album isn’t rubbing anything in anyone’s faces…. I could keep everything to myself with ease GLADLY, Zella & her fans have been fucked over continuously for ages. Posting about the album gives people hope & let’s her label know they need to release it because it’s circulating..  

Just now, eyelovelefteye said:

Nope, “aren’t you special?”= blatant jealousy. Weird as fuck

Well that’s how you come across lately whenever you correct people in the thread? I can’t speak for everyone but you do tend to have a passive aggressive tone like it’s an inconvenience to you when someone doesn’t have all the correct info. I don’t remember having any bad blood with you prior to last month, I actually appreciated you would drop random lyrics etc. 

4 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

Well that’s how you come across lately whenever you correct people in the thread? I can’t speak for everyone but you do tend to have a passive aggressive tone like it’s an inconvenience to you when someone doesn’t have all the correct info. I don’t remember having any bad blood with you prior to last month, I actually appreciated you would drop random lyrics etc. 

The post you quoted has been updated, taking offense to being corrected is on you & the actual person I was originally talking to not me. I’ve been listening to the album for over a year now, I’m fucking fantastic I just want everyone else to be able to hear it as well…. if it were an “inconvenience” I wouldn’t bother posting in the thread in the first place. So weird 

7 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The post you quoted has been updated, taking offense to being corrected is on you & the actual person I was originally talking to not me. I’ve been listening to the album for over a year now, I’m fucking fantastic I just want everyone else to be able to hear it as well…. it it were an “inconvenience” I wouldn’t bother posting in the thread in the first place. So weird 

I’m not taking offense to anything as you have never corrected me afaik, I just said to me it seemed like you had an attitude which you have a right to disagree about. Let’s just leave it at that, there’s so few of us in this thread for us to fight and derail it. We appreciate you share whatever you do know with us but I don’t know how it lets her label know it’s circulating, I don’t think they even care about Zella unfortunately (not saying this is your fault). It seems odd they’re holding this release back as she’s alluded to it being done for a hot minute (especially if you and other people have already listened to it) and there’s clearly an audience urging to hear it so what’s the hold up on their part??

2 hours ago, vitriolkisses said:

I’m not taking offense to anything as you have never corrected me afaik, I just said to me it seemed like you had an attitude which you have a right to disagree about. Let’s just leave it at that, there’s so few of us in this thread for us to fight and derail it. We appreciate you share whatever you do know with us but I don’t know how it lets her label know it’s circulating, I don’t think they even care about Zella unfortunately (not saying this is your fault). It seems odd they’re holding this release back as she’s alluded to it being done for a hot minute, especially if you and other people have already listened to it.

Zella reads the thread… so obviously her & her label both know it’s circulating. I already said it was apparent her label didn’t believe in her several pages back, albums being stuck in purgatory is unfortunately extremely common for non-mainstream recording artist. 

1 minute ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Zella reads the thread… so obviously her & her label both know it’s circulating. I already said is was apparent her label didn’t believe in her several pages back, albums being stuck in purgatory is unfortunately extremely common for non-mainstream recording artist. 

I don’t quite know who she’s signed to now but I was under the impression it was an indie label and that’s how she got the EP out? That’s a shame though I guess at the end of the day they’re all the same with how they treat their lesser known artists. It’s ridiculous they don’t believe in her, I think her voice is so unique and the way she writes about things stands out for that very reason. 

In a way I am relieved this hasn’t leaked fully considering how long it’s been circulating for? The selfish stan in me would love to hear it after such a long wait obviously but realistically it would be so messy and counterproductive for her if it surfaced on Dbree and the like. 

11 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

okayyy let’s be civil, i’m not an insider and theorizing is what makes the wait a little less painful and is only the natural thing to do. i was just having a little fun for myself and getting excited. i am not chronically on this website so i did not know they were an insider or that they leaked stuff a few pages back. i do think the passive aggressiveness was condescending and unnecessary, kind of looking down on me in a way because i don’t have all of the information they have which is unfair. it’s not jealousy, it’s taking offense to the underlying sense of a superiority complex and high horse that so many leakers sit on for knowing things the average fan doesn’t. it was also jarring because i don’t think i was anything but kind and i don’t understand what warranted it. i was just having fun for myself and maybe for the other people who don’t have a SongFile account and are curious about everything that’s registered from the sessions. let’s not fight please let’s just be gentle with each other :defeated: the wait is killing all of us equally

I got dozens of songs recorded for the album from a friend, I’ve never even heard of the site you mentioned. Knowing something doesn’t equal a superiority complex… it’s unfortunate you find someone telling you your theory is wrong “jarring”, ignorance is truly bliss for some people I guess.

20 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

In a way I am relieved this hasn’t leaked fully considering how long it’s been circulating for? The selfish stan in me would love to hear it after such a long wait obviously but realistically it would be so messy and counterproductive for her if it surfaced on Dbree and the like. 

Everyone who cared enough to save it from wherever they got it respects her enough to not leak it, most people with unreleased music aren’t leakers at all. It benefits them in no way & just causes issues for the artists & allows several people who think they’re entitled to hearing it to carry on with their selfishness. I was worried it would leak for a bit, but I’m almost certain now it won’t which is a great thing

You guys have an idea when her album is getting released? I absolutely love the three singles she released as well as the aesthetic. I kept fantasizing of having it in my vinyl collection and her choosing the Golden cover art of the album. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif