harmonykorine

Zella Day

On 4/6/2023 at 9:35 AM, eyelovelefteye said:

We are not about to re-hash this drama again, go back a few pages & you'll see all the negative posts correlating to your question that are a thing of the past. This thread is to support & promote Zella's music, not the opposite.

*Also, I'm pretty sure she's not even friends with Borns anymore-one of the songs those messy queens leaked last year had the line "lost a friend in the passing year, electric love shooting out of his ear"

So much for keeping her leaks off YouTube… 😬

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, forensicflowergirl said:

Not accusing you, I just remember being told that Z doesn’t want them on YouTube. 

Source? I'm not surprised, I'm pretty sure they were being pitched to other artists and Zella missed out on being placed since most artists won't hold and cut a song that's already online. The "group" that leaked them just did it to be messy, it's a group of gays who have access to various databases and leak unreleased stuff to feel cool. They weirdly posted these after one of my friends posted a lyric from one of the songs on another site:usrsney:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

On 4/10/2023 at 3:50 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

Source? I'm not surprised, I'm pretty sure they were being pitched to other artists and Zella missed out on being placed since most artists won't hold and cut a song that's already online. The "group" that leaked them just did it to be messy, it's a group of gays who have access to various databases and leak unreleased stuff to feel cool. They weirdly posted these after one of my friends posted a lyric from one of the songs on another site:usrsney:

Lol you told me that forever ago XD

giphy.gif

I got my ticket yesterday during the presale, and I couldn’t be more excited!! I last saw her almost 7 years ago now and have been awaiting the next show ever since. She’ll be playing at a tiny lil 300-cap venue which I’m surprised about, but happy since it’ll be an intimate show! I can’t believe it’s finally happening ahhhhhhhh x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

22 hours ago, Elle said:

I got my ticket yesterday during the presale, and I couldn’t be more excited!! I last saw her almost 7 years ago now and have been awaiting the next show ever since. She’ll be playing at a tiny lil 300-cap venue which I’m surprised about, but happy since it’ll be an intimate show! I can’t believe it’s finally happening ahhhhhhhh x

I got tickets too!! I haven’t ever been to a concert so I’m excited she will be my first and it is pretty close to me! 🥹

giphy.gif

It looks like Zella was either shooting a video or a photoshoot this week! I think it was a video, because she had her cute baby blue guitar in the BTS photos. I love that the vinyl matches it pefectly. I hope it's for "Real Life" (with the scrapped lyrics from the 3rd verse), Am I Still Your Baby?, or "Almost Good"! Maybe even a new song! It would be such an amazing treat for the fans if she released a deluxe version with some extra songs before the tour kinda like Marina did with Ancient dreams since the album was so short. She wrote over 70 songs for the record & even more for Kicker, even if they're just demos it would be so nice (the original versions of "I Don't Know How To End" is even better than the album version) imagine:

"Sunday in Heaven" (Deluxe Edition)
1. Mushroom Punch
2. Am I Still Your Baby?
3. Dance For Love
4. Girls
5. Golden
6. I Don't Know How To End
7. Radio Silence
8. Bunny
9. Real Life
10. Almost Good
11. Last Time
12. Sunday in Heaven
13. Cherry Heart
14. Moonslot Junkie
15. Gypsy Girl
16. Real Life (Demo)
17. Bunny (Demo)

"Gypsy Girl" alone would bring many more streams to the album & it would be a great gift in general to all the fans who've been waiting so long & streaming the album. It's bananas to think that we already had 5 songs by the time the album rolled out, ("Dance for Love", "Girls", "Golden", "Radio Silence" & "Mushroom Punch"-6 if you include the original version of "Don't Know How to End") I'm sure the stuff she did with the guy who did “Man on the Moon” & the Rodrigo girl's music is amazing too! I may be wrong, but I THINK he did Chinatown.

I'm a believer in people with unreleased music keeping it private, (especially if it's rough or being pitched to other artists) but it would be so wonderful if Zella decided to anonymous share the High music video she loved & some of the songs from Cynics-post Kicker sessions herself anonymously. We know she loved a bunch of those like "Better", "Sober", & "Milk & Honey". "Jerome" was one of the last songs recorded for Kicker & that's still the best song on the album all these years later, "Sober" is very much in the same vein I'm sure alot of the other stuff done around the same time is stellar. "Sober", “In Love Like That", "After the Fire" (we basically have half of it, I've seen messages online from people who aren't even fans of Zella that watch Station 19 longing for the full song), "Tigra", “Silverlake Delight" & so many more would be dreamy. Dbree.org is anonymous & waiting ;) if she uploaded them with "Zella Day" before the song name we'd eventually find them! That's my rant for the week, I wish she was indie so she could just release music on her own terms, missin her voice :( 

Zella’s featured on song called Spiderwebs that’s coming this weekend! It’s a bop & a half, I like it even better than “What You Say”! I haven’t heard or seen any news about new solo material, I’m hoping she surprised us with a solo song before tour. Deluxe edition with 3/4 different songs + Bunny & Real Life demos would be a brilliant marketing idea, even if it’s just digital! 

Fu-Fykrp-Xo-A0tg-W1.jpg