harmonykorine

Zella Day

Also, does anyone know what happened with the Urban Outfitters “chainmail” silver vinyl? Like I know it got pulled from pre-orders due to the misprint issue but how are there pictures of the variant on Discogs? Did some copies end up in stores before they were pulled or something?

On 6/18/2023 at 11:07 AM, Kurt said:

Since when was this vinyl variant a thing? Am I the only one who didn’t know about this lol?

https://shop.spotify.com/en/artist/100sLnojEpcadRx4edEBA6/product/sunday-in-heaven-birth-of-venus-spotify-fans-first-vinyl

So it turns out that this Spotify exclusive was cancelled and it’s instead being sold as a tour exclusive called “bone white”.

Luckily, I placed an order before the link went dead and they sent out my order anyway! It’s the full 12-track album and it looks and sounds great!

lowkey pissed she's not opening for Tampa and instead we're getting Nikki lane :derpna2: anyways idk if its been discussed but what is with the vocal compression on Only a Dream? at least on Apple Music her voice is superrr crunchy is it supposed to be aRtiStiC or is actually an issue :derpna3: if its meant to be like that I can see the vision and Im here for it that's cool but the rest of the EP doesn't sound like that 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 9/15/2023 at 2:47 PM, violettiaras said:

gonna see her open for lana in wv :smile4: i had tickets for a show right after the pandemic (she opened for silversun pickups) but i got sick and nearly died of sadness because of that so i’m   very excited 

Will you share what her set list is? I’m wondering if she will play anything with Jesse based on her last insta..I’m just curious!

giphy.gif

officialjaypruitt on instagram livestreamed her set (and got very into it “girl i turned straight”) and said he would save the live if anyone wants to check it out. :) i joined late but i think i heard all the songs? if i remember right it was:

am i still your baby/ let me roll it by wings mashup

dance for love

girls (dedicated to “girl’s girl” lana)

radio silence 

edit: i was wrong! started with 

purple haze

real life then am i still your baby

Edited by violettiaras
Correcting info

Just now, violettiaras said:

officialjaypruitt on instagram livestreamed her set (and got very into it “girl i turned straight”) and said he would save the live if anyone wants to check it out. :) i joined late but i think i heard all the songs? if i remember right it was:

am i still your baby/ let me roll it by wings mashup

dance for love

girls (dedicated to “girl’s girl” lana)

radio silence 

the girls performance was SO good! go off miss zella

aOaIzH2.gif

I just noticed that she announced a few shows in China this year and confirmed a Brazil show (unknown date) next year on insta. Which is pretty cool considering so many western artists can’t or don’t bother touring in either of those countries 

7 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

I just noticed that she announced a few shows in China this year and confirmed a Brazil show (unknown date) next year on insta. Which is pretty cool considering so many western artists can’t or don’t bother touring in either of those countries 

Mexico too! 

giphy.gif