Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

I think that she looked so sad in the first show of the endless summer tour..

I actually thought she looked happy and energetic, especially when she sang those unreleased songs for the first time.

And she looked chubbier as well - which I think it's healthy considering she sings about drugs all the time  :ohno:

I was thinking, we know that she shot a MV for a song. She shot it before the tour because she knew she wouldn't have time for it while on the road, therefore it's a sure thing that the first single/whatever (since she doesn't get airplay anyway) will be released while on tour. This also means that she will not promote it with TV performances and Radio interviews, or at least not anytime soon.

I was thinking, we know that she shot a MV for a song. She shot it before the tour because she knew she wouldn't have time for it while on the road, therefore it's a sure thing that the first single/whatever (since she doesn't get airplay anyway) will be released while on tour. This also means that she will not promote it with TV performances and Radio interviews, or at least not anytime soon.

Seems likely that we'll get the MV and single before the last (announced) show att the 16th of June. Hopefully already at the end of this month. Maybe she doesn't have time for TV/radio promo, but she'll hopefully give us some great live performances of the song instead! :)

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that she most likely shoot the MV for MTWBT, but the new lyric booklet includes HM. Which will be the first single - MTWBT or HM? :usrs:

Anyone know where we can see clips from tonights denver- red rock show?? pls advise.

hopefully fans will post here like they did for the houston first show.. i can't find any thread on it..

:O  :$

@lanaconcerts on snapchat and basically everyone on twitter!

ZKcaooE.png

hey everyone , how do i get into snapchat?? do you need to sign up??

anyone have a link?

guess it will be all on youtube shortly as well, like the houston stuff was..

you need to download the app on your phone and then create an acc 

thanks naacho.. guess i'll just watch on youtube.

If it makes you feel better you probably won't miss much. The last guy that snap chatted in Houston couldn't get a cell signal once the concert started so we didn't get anything after Courtney went on. The Lana hash tag on instagram had lots tho!

she didn't sing any unreleased did she? No Do Right too?

Check the show thread, I believe the setlist was the same.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived