So nowadays if you're into older men & an artist and make a video about it you instantly have a replica of Lana's mantra with said older men? Please. That older man is totally hot & I wouldn't blame her in all honesty for feeling somewhat an attraction towards him.

obUZKpb.gif

I finally listened to all of Badlands and it's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. A lot of her lyrics are super cringe (the spoken-word bridge in Colors, which would be better if it were sung, imo; "everybody wants to know if we fucked on the bathroom sink;" "if you want to go to heaven, you should fuck me tonight;" almost any time she says fuck, really) but I like a lot of her melodies and even the cringey lyrics have a weird appeal to them.  :bop:

The Colors video is ace, freaking hilarious. A friend of mine told me "you HAVE to see this" and I spent the first half thinking it was pretty run-of-the-mill 'rich people romancing rich people' stuff, not much better than Blank Space and then the twist :rip: Incredible.

I finally listened to all of Badlands and it's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. A lot of her lyrics are super cringe (the spoken-word bridge in Colors, which would be better if it were sung, imo; "everybody wants to know if we fucked on the bathroom sink;" "if you want to go to heaven, you should fuck me tonight;" almost any time she says fuck, really) but I like a lot of her melodies and even the cringey lyrics have a weird appeal to them.  :bop:

The Colors video is ace, freaking hilarious. A friend of mine told me "you HAVE to see this" and I spent the first half thinking it was pretty run-of-the-mill 'rich people romancing rich people' stuff, not much better than Blank Space and then the twist :rip: Incredible.

Badlands is an incredible album, the production is amazing.

you should check out room 93 older stuff as well.. she is amazing..

also live youtube vids , some better qaulity than others and the live energy experience is incredible.

i love Halsey. amazing artist. :) :rollin:

she's being dragged through the pits on tumblr bc she reposted someone's artwork without permission then when they asked ha to credit them Halsey blocked the artist and all of her friends who were commenting asking that she put credit up :rip:

RVhKIwP.gif

:gclap:just watched Halsey live in brasil lollapolazza festival on youtube- the full concert feed, well 3/4 of it that ended at an hour, anyway

amazing pro filming job.. I didn't have my house speakers on this one, but the vid look absolutely fricken amazing.. fans are going fucking mental.

Love it. Love Halsey. go girl go.. :hawt:

twitter, instagram all this 'communciations' crap is so not related to an artists popularity..

who really gives a flying fuck about that crap anyway? anyone whom believes a artists popularity

is deemed on social media feed is out to lunch literally. Once the monster ignites, its on its way..

social media is just a tool for chatting really..or maybe helps to get known in the beginning stages..

but really that's it.

I'm not a fan of hers or her music but I went on youtube as well and saw a clip from Saturday's show. She has an incredible body. I need to drop the sodas and chips. Summer is right around the corner. :poordat:

she's being dragged through the pits on tumblr bc she reposted someone's artwork without permission then when they asked ha to credit them Halsey blocked the artist and all of her friends who were commenting asking that she put credit up :rip:

Why didn't she just credit the person so the drama would have calmed?

This is why I hate social media and would never join it. I'm only on tumblr and I stay away from drama. I don't blame Halsey for closing her twitter. The drama is useless.