Angel on Fire sounds like a Flyleaf song if you were emo once you know what I'm talking about

Also caught myself humming Hopeless. The album has done its job then I'm satisfied

Flyleaf omfg that's perfect, cause they're like a trash evanescence (no offense, I was just a hardcore Amy lee lover)

I will definitely need to listen more but I just finished my first time, and I'm kinda surprised?? Badlands was 50/50 for me, but this actually pretty great!

The Prologue, 100 Letters, Now or Never, Walls Could Talk, Devil In Me, and Hopeless are my favourites

I think she did an amazing job with this. I still think Badlands was better, but this album is pretty good too. I love how she placed all the songs in the tracklist, the interludes work so good with the flow of the record. I love it

And Heaven in Hiding is the best track

Well, it's been on repeat since last night and it really is good as an album but I also don't see the storyline of Luna and Silos (or whatever)... Not that I really care about it but still

I'm a stan and honestly I don't either... Deluxe was supposed to be cohesive in terms of chronology of the story but I'm just sitting there like: "damn I thought my love life was fucked up but I guess yours is worse guys with all that breaking up and going back together and on and on"... :toofunny:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

A really really solid album that I can really enjoy. The best songs on badlands are better than the best songs on HFK, but the worst songs on Badlands are also much worse than the worst songs on HFK. Despite my personal distaste for some of the shit she does I really do enjoy this album. Eyes Closed is fantastic. Strangers has that great Emotion-esque production.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png