More, I HATE EVERYBODY, Forever, Dominic's Interlude, 3am, and clementine are the standouts. Ashley and 929 are also really good. 

Killing boys is flavorless and the other two interludes are trash. I enjoy Without Me and Graveyard too but we've had those for a while.

The rest of the songs are forgettable.

929 is so fucking amazing. idk, i love how real most of the lyrics feel. and in 929 she seems just like her true, vulnerable, self. i wish i was capable of writing stuff like that. it’s just so good.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I can tell this album is really important to her.

in Ashley I like her vocals, and Without Me obviously.

3am is a fucking HIT and should have been a single. More and Still Learning are great too. Very HFK reminiscent. Would be great single material too. Not that that is what depicts a good album, but she definitely knows how to come through.

However I don't like the interludes. They take me away from the album. I will always skip them.

Right now I can't decide between HFK and Manic. HFK had some heart wrenching songs that felt more powerful. Badlands still tops.

I miss her Badlands style where every instrumental really lead the song and even lead the lyrics. HFK had a few songs like that but most of her songs are now just bright vocals with additional music to fill in, or she at least thinks her songs like that are her best

so I think her choice of singles has been pretty poor this era.

Nightmare scrapped?? Clownery at its finest.

Btw this album is already better than HFK for me

why oh whyyyyy was nightmare scrapped?? imo its her best song ever and it fits on the album theme so whyyyyyy  

does anyone know?!

:crying5:

why oh whyyyyy was nightmare scrapped?? imo its her best song ever and it fits on the album theme so whyyyyyy  

does anyone know?!

:crying5:

cause she was making an angry album then she realized she wasn't angry anymore and scrapped it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

cause she was making an angry album then she realized she wasn't angry anymore and scrapped it

or in other words: she had the idea of making a punk-pop album and when nightmare flopped capitol told her to scrap the idea (the album wasn't fully done probably) and to start from scratch + add without me to it (because it was still having success and streams)

giphy.gif