3am, Finally,  and "you should be sad" are on my top

the last 40 seconds of Forever.. ugh her mind!!!!!!

thank you <3 I didn't even know nightmare flopped... the injustice is sickening...

and manic still seems like a pretty angry album to me? i'm sad, I want that full punk pop album

whats funny is that just as she said "lol im bored of this song" it started to hit radio and GP attention.. and then it dissapeared. I will forever say its one of the best songs of 2019 and of the 2010s

it fits fine in the album like this:

Forever... (is a long time)

Nightmare

3am

IF YOU SAY G-EAZY ONE MORE FUCKING TIME ILL KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS CLUB I WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF THIS PLACE TEST ME FUCKING TEST ME YOU WANNA GET OUT OF THE CROWD WHO IS IT ITS YOU WHO SAID G-EAZY WHOS FUCKING YELLING IT CAUSE ILL KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF THE FUCKING CLUB DO NOT DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AT MY OWN SHOW 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

IF YOU SAY G-EAZY ONE MORE FUCKING TIME ILL KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS CLUB I WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF THIS PLACE TEST ME FUCKING TEST ME YOU WANNA GET OUT OF THE CROWD WHO IS IT ITS YOU WHO SAID G-EAZY WHOS FUCKING YELLING IT CAUSE ILL KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF THE FUCKING CLUB DO NOT DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AT MY OWN SHOW

The Bible

Her perverts get the fuck off my live chat moment

thanks!!

also, apart from nightmare and experiment on me (which comes out tonight!) do we know any other Manic outtake?

I can't think of anything atm! I don't even think there were any extras that were registered, but I could be wrong

EXPERIMENT ON ME>>>>>>>>>>

if this song and nightmare is what manic was gonna sound like before her label stepped in... unforgivable

I really feel like she could find her own unique new and amazing niche in this harder kind of music !!