54 minutes ago, violetsbent said:

what’s up with all the halsey hate? i’m genuinely wondering. did she do smthn controversial? i remember loving badlands years ago and she was blowing up and was super loved. did smthn happen?? x

people loved her when she was starting out when she was not so famous and then started hating on her cause she got popular and her music was selling, cause you know edgy cool kids love to hate on popular things. but also when she debuted people loved calling her fake and a copycat accusing her of copying lana, sky ferreira and stealing beats (which you know, samples exist? and can be bought?) but since then she changed a lot musically and as a person so people hating on her for those reasons are literally so dumb. like it's not 2015 anymore, give it up

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I just find her super unlikeable. I can't stand the contrived indie voice, the bald head or the screaming on Twitter if I'm being blatantly honest. I feel like she's the epitome of everything bad about this new woke culture. Like when she was screaming on Twitter the entire BLM week and being super extra acting like Twitter was censoring her tweets as if she was some sort of messiah or some shit LOL. I'm sure she's a fine person irl but her persona or whatever is equivalent to nails on a chalkboard for me.

Also... I think another reason why I can't really listen to her stuff is bc there always seems to be some sort of underlying influence and it isn't subtle. Like now or never sounding like needed me, the new americana debacle, some songs off her new album sounding heavily influenced by Blonde by Frank Ocean.

10 hours ago, Nightmare said:

people loved her when she was starting out when she was not so famous and then started hating on her cause she got popular and her music was selling, cause you know edgy cool kids love to hate on popular things. but also when she debuted people loved calling her fake and a copycat accusing her of copying lana, sky ferreira and stealing beats (which you know, samples exist? and can be bought?) but since then she changed a lot musically and as a person so people hating on her for those reasons are literally so dumb. like it's not 2015 anymore, give it up

ty for sharing! so far the only actual messed up thing i found is during her 2017 playboy interview when she said “I look like a white girl, but I don’t feel like one. I’m a black woman.” which is preeetty fucked up. she’s not a poc. she’s only 1/4 black and is the epitome of white tumblr girl. at least she deleted her tweets about this kinda stuff so hopefully it doesn’t come back! other than this, i couldn’t find anything truly bad so i’m glad! (srry if this text is huge, still new ish here n idk the mobile app too well)

Also, she allegedly abuses the men she dates. She tried to burn down Machine Gun Kelly's house when he said he just wanted to be friends. He was breaking up with her. She allegedly burned down his garage and his car trying to burn his house down. Lucky for her he didn't press charges. They are friends who allegedly fuck now. With Gerard (G-Eazy) she started fucking him when he was still dating Lana. She knew he was dating Lana but gave zero fucks. He cheated on Lana and that was the end. She punched and slapped G dozens of times. She allegedly tried to run him over with her car. No charges pressed. G for the record has never laid a hand on her. He's human trash and puts his dick in anything that moves, but he doesn't physically abuse his girlfriend's. He cheated on Halsey and Halsey cheated on him. That was mutual. G dumped her but she lies to the press and says she dumped him and that he abused her. She allegedly tried to get back with G after Evan Peters dumped her ass after Valentine's Day this year. G said fuck no. He was dating a model and things were good. Halsey allegedly threatened him. He blocked her phone number. Allegedly had his security make sure she doesn't come near his home. She calls her other ex Dominic (Yungblud) who she cheated on with Evan Peters. He was back to living with her in March right when the pandemic started. She also abused him. Physically and mentally. After a month he left her and went back to Britain. What is she doing now? Sleeping around with various men including the man who's house she tried to burn down. He's dating Megan Fox but cheats on her so wherever. Why does a guy continue being "friends" with the person who nearly burn his house down? Ask Dr. Phil. She also allegedly physically abused Evan Peters. Slapped, punched, kicked and threw anything in the room at him. She allegedly called Evan's family assholes. So allegedly after their big fight in her private plane coming from Switzerland (which she nearly had the plane crash down because she kept kicking at the cockpit door) Evan dumped her. Allegedly.

That is how this bitch is. Her crap music is one thing but her personality is something from a horror movie. If you want reciepts, go on Instagram and talk to Gerard's mother and Dominic's siblings. Let them give it to you because I'm not revealing any of my sources in the industry. Choose to believe it or not. Zero fucks.

Also she has never allegedly lived on the streets, never needed to strip, was never close to prostitution, was never hungry and she's not from Brooklyn. She's from a wealthy family in New Jersey who use to go golfing with Donald Trump on Sundays. She doesn't have endometriosis and she's never had a damn miscarriage on stage or off it. She's allegedly had a handful of abortions. She's not bisexual either. She fakes that for edginess. She's basically a psychopathic liar who gives Putin a run for his money. She's so bad, she physically attacks the paps she calls. Who punches paps in the face after calling them? She does. There's video of it on YouTube last I saw. I wish someone would press charges against her especially when there's video evidence online.  

Been wanting to say this since forever. If she has stans on this thread who want to attack me after revealing this, go ahead. It won't change her story or her history one bit. I also won't lose sleep. 

12 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Also, she abuses the men she dates. She tried to burn down Machine Gun Kelly's house when he said he just wanted to be friends. He was breaking up with her. She burned down his garage and his car trying to burn his house down. Lucky for her he didn't press charges. They are friends who fuck now. With Gerard (G-Eazy) she started fucking him when he was still dating Lana. She knew he was dating Lana but gave zero fucks. He cheated on Lana and that was the end. She punched and slapped G dozens of times. She tried to run him over with her car. No charges pressed. G for the record has never laid a hand on her. He's human trash and puts his dick in anything that moves, but he doesn't physically abuse his girlfriend's. He cheated on Halsey and Halsey cheated on him. That was mutual. G dumped her but she lies to the press and says she dumped him and that he abused her. She tried to get back with G after Evan Peters dumped her ass after Valentine's Day this year. G said fuck no. He was dating a model and things were good. Halsey threatened him. He blocked her phone number. Has his security make sure she doesn't come near his home. She calls her other ex Dominic (Yungblud) who she cheated on with Evan Peters. He was back to living with her in March right when the pandemic started. She also abused him. Physically and mentally. After a month he left her and went back to Britain. What is she doing now? Sleeping around with various men including the man who's house she tried to burn down. He's dating Megan Fox but cheats on her so wherever. Why does a guy continue being "friends" with the person who nearly burn his house down? Ask Dr. Phil. She also physically abused Evan Peters. Slapped, punched, kicked and threw anything in the room at him. She called Evan's family assholes. So after their big fight in her private plane coming from Switzerland (which she nearly had the plane crash down because she kept kicking at the cockpit door) Evan dumped her.

That is how this bitch is. Her crap music is one thing but her personality is something from a horror movie. If you want reciepts, go on Instagram and talk to Gerard's mother and Dominic's siblings. Let them give it to you because I'm not revealing any of my sources in the industry. Choose to believe it or not. Zero fucks.

Also she has never lived on the streets, never needed to strip, was never close to prostitution, was never hungry and she's not from Brooklyn. She's from a wealthy family in New Jersey who use to go golfing with Donald Trump on Sundays. She doesn't have endometriosis and she's never had a damn miscarriage on stage or off it. She's had a handful of abortions. She's not bisexual either. She fakes that for edginess. She's basically a psychopathic liar who gives Putin a run for his money. 

Been wanting to say this since forever. If she has stans on this thread who want to attack me after revealing this, go ahead. It won't change her story or her history one bit. 

WHAT

People in the music industry are nuts, but rarely do they go around physically hurting people or trying to burn their houses down. I never seen anyone blatantly lie in the press about having miscarriages in stage or lying about be diagnosed with something as horrible as endometriosis. 

16 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Also, she abuses the men she dates. She tried to burn down Machine Gun Kelly's house when he said he just wanted to be friends. He was breaking up with her. She burned down his garage and his car trying to burn his house down. Lucky for her he didn't press charges. They are friends who fuck now. With Gerard (G-Eazy) she started fucking him when he was still dating Lana. She knew he was dating Lana but gave zero fucks. He cheated on Lana and that was the end. She punched and slapped G dozens of times. She tried to run him over with her car. No charges pressed. G for the record has never laid a hand on her. He's human trash and puts his dick in anything that moves, but he doesn't physically abuse his girlfriend's. He cheated on Halsey and Halsey cheated on him. That was mutual. G dumped her but she lies to the press and says she dumped him and that he abused her. She tried to get back with G after Evan Peters dumped her ass after Valentine's Day this year. G said fuck no. He was dating a model and things were good. Halsey threatened him. He blocked her phone number. Has his security make sure she doesn't come near his home. She calls her other ex Dominic (Yungblud) who she cheated on with Evan Peters. He was back to living with her in March right when the pandemic started. She also abused him. Physically and mentally. After a month he left her and went back to Britain. What is she doing now? Sleeping around with various men including the man who's house she tried to burn down. He's dating Megan Fox but cheats on her so wherever. Why does a guy continue being "friends" with the person who nearly burn his house down? Ask Dr. Phil. She also physically abused Evan Peters. Slapped, punched, kicked and threw anything in the room at him. She called Evan's family assholes. So after their big fight in her private plane coming from Switzerland (which she nearly had the plane crash down because she kept kicking at the cockpit door) Evan dumped her.

Also she has never lived on the streets, never needed to strip, was never close to prostitution, was never hungry and she's not from Brooklyn. She's from a wealthy family in New Jersey who use to go golfing with Donald Trump on Sundays. She doesn't have endometriosis and she's never had a damn miscarriage on stage or off it. She's had a handful of abortions. She's not bisexual either. She fakes that for edginess. She's basically a psychopathic liar who gives Putin a run for his money. She's so bad, she physically attacks the paps she calls. Who punches paps in the face after calling them? She does. There's video of it on YouTube last I saw. I wish someone would press charges against her especially when there's video evidence online.  

Been wanting to say this since forever. If she has stans on this thread who want to attack me after revealing this, go ahead. It won't change her story or her history one bit. I also won't lose sleep. 

i KNEW this bitch smelled the moment she released without me

On 10/6/2020 at 3:24 AM, violetsbent said:

ty for sharing! so far the only actual messed up thing i found is during her 2017 playboy interview when she said “I look like a white girl, but I don’t feel like one. I’m a black woman.” which is preeetty fucked up. she’s not a poc. she’s only 1/4 black and is the epitome of white tumblr girl. at least she deleted her tweets about this kinda stuff so hopefully it doesn’t come back! other than this, i couldn’t find anything truly bad so i’m glad! (srry if this text is huge, still new ish here n idk the mobile app too well)

While I do find it kinda cringy the way she handled it, I think her experiences growing up with having a black dad and not being treated by others as if she were his daughter are still valid, and would be extremely confusing in the family situation. I really feel for her. 

I remember the whole 'hotel shampoo is not made for black hair' situation which I thought was ridiculous, but actually does have some basis. 

I think the way she acts online takes her personality and views to the extremes. It's an unfortunate result of being vocal online with a loud personality. She has every right to be vocal online, even though she does come off as annoying.

I'll never dismiss her experiences like that tho.

5 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

People in the music industry are nuts, but rarely do they go around physically hurting people or trying to burn their houses down. I never seen anyone blatantly lie in the press about having miscarriages in stage or lying about be diagnosed with something as horrible as endometriosis. 

I actually want to believe everything you've said because some of it does make actual sense but like, where are you getting this from? 

1 minute ago, CinnamonGirl said:

WHAT

If you need receipts talk to G and Dom's family on Instagram. Evan Peters family hate her but won't say anything because they don't want drama. They rarely use Instagram which is why some of them still show to be following her. They probably don't remember they're following her. lol

Dom still follows her page but has her on mute. lol

24 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Also she has never lived on the streets, never needed to strip, was never close to prostitution, was never hungry and she's not from Brooklyn. She's from a wealthy family in New Jersey who use to go golfing with Donald Trump on Sundays. She doesn't have endometriosis and she's never had a damn miscarriage on stage or off it. She's had a handful of abortions. She's not bisexual either. She fakes that for edginess. She's basically a psychopathic liar who gives Putin a run for his money. She's so bad, she physically attacks the paps she calls. Who punches paps in the face after calling them? She does. There's video of it on YouTube last I saw. I wish someone would press charges against her especially when there's video evidence online.  

omg @RafaelSolimaXx what do you think of this 

sgopYhV.gif

6 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

If you need receipts talk to G and Dom's family on Instagram. Evan Peters family hate her but won't say anything because they don't want drama. They rarely use Instagram which is why some of them still show to be following her. They probably don't remember they're following her. lol

Dom still follows her page but has her on mute. lol

Ugh if this is true this bothers me so much because in the WM music video she portrays the guy as the one who was pretty much abusive to her (shoving her against the wall and then making her break down). That would be manipulative as fuck to the audience and to Gs image. Even if he's a piece of shit, he doesn't deserve to be shown like that when it was the other way around with physical contact. 

14 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

While I do find it kinda cringy the way she handled it, I think her experiences growing up with having a black dad and not being treated by others as if she were his daughter are still valid, and would be extremely confusing in the family situation. I really feel for her. 

I remember the whole 'hotel shampoo is not made for black hair' situation which I thought was ridiculous, but actually does have some basis. 

I think the way she acts online takes her personality and views to the extremes. It's an unfortunate result of being vocal online with a loud personality. She has every right to be vocal online, even though she does come off as annoying.

I'll never dismiss her experiences like that tho.

I actually want to believe everything you've said because some of it does make actual sense but like, where are you getting this from? 

I told you I'm not revealing my sources. You can get the receipts directly from Gerard's mom or Dom's siblings on IG.

I don't have anything else to add...

Here's two videos that are still there. There were others but they been removed. There was one where she took a shopping cart and kicked it towards the paps. She proceeded to tell them to get real jobs. Yet, she was the one who called them. lol

I repeat, these are paparazzos that she calls to take her picture but sometimes taking pics isn't enough. Add a little punching and yelling to add controversy and get press.

I'm going to the Marina thread now. Like Lana, she's nice and has never hit anyone. Done talking talking about this one. I feel better letting it all out though. :dorothy3:

35 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

hold awwwwnnnnn sis how do u know all this tea??? i remember she was w yungblood and suddenly not anymore but no one really talked about why. Also isnt Machine "happy" with Megan Fox unbothered? is he really cheating on Fox w/ halsey???? 

Is Geralds mom that accessible? I never seen her as talkative as some other celeb parents.

I honestly don care for halsey's life but this is some tea right here that im not gonna let sit cold.

11 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I told you I'm not revealing my sources. You can get the receipts directly from Gerard's mom or Dom's siblings on IG.

Here's two videos that are still there. There were others but they been removed. There was one where she took a shopping cart and kicked it towards the paps. She proceeded to tell them to get real jobs. Yet, she was the one who called them. lol

I repeat, these are paparazzos that she calls to take her picture but sometimes taking pics isn't enough. Add a little punching and yelling to add controversy and get press.

I'm going to the Marina thread now. Like Lana, she's nice and has never hit anyone. Done talking talking about this one. I feel better letting it all out though. :dorothy3:

Sorry I didn't see that, but thanks, it's coming together......

16 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Ugh if this is true this bothers me so much because in the WM music video she portrays the guy as the one who was pretty much abusive to her (shoving her against the wall and then making her break down). That would be manipulative as fuck to the audience and to Gs image. Even if he's a piece of shit, he doesn't deserve to be shown like that when it was the other way around with physical contact. 

Gerard would stick that dick of his on any electrical box if it brought him pleasure. He cheats and fucks anything with two legs. He isn't however an abuser. He's never laid a hand on Ashley or any girl for that matter. In that regard he's innocent. She's the abuser and she continues to get away with it until someone press charges. MGK is the only one to forgive her and remain in contact with her. That's some messy Dr. Phil type crap with MGK. I could never forgive a person who tries to burn my house down when I'm breaking up with them. Most people don't. 

3 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

hold awwwwnnnnn sis how do u know all this tea??? i remember she was w yungblood and suddenly not anymore but no one really talked about why. Also isnt Machine "happy" with Megan Fox unbothered? is he really cheating on Fox w/ halsey???? 

Is Geralds mom that accessible? I never seen her as talkative as some other celeb parents.

I honestly don care for halsey's life but this is some tea right here that im not gonna let sit cold.

Yeah like everyone just treated it like it was some weird thing like "oh halsey, lol whatchu doin girl" and then forgets because "she finally gets to be with Evan peters!" And then "oh she back with yungblud oh ok."

I always found that weird, many red flags. I didn't know the situation went a lot deeper. I just thought she was problematic and made a mistake by leaving yungblud. 

15 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I'm going to the Marina thread now. Like Lana, she's nice and has never hit anyone. 

not the asian lady bystander laughing at her LMAOSOSODDFS