Eulonzo

Britney Spears

i can honestly say that as much as i prefer Christina Aguilera - Britney Spears has never disappointing with any album. she has always pulled thru with every album. GLORY feels like what should have come after BLACKOUT - to be frank. Circus, FF, and BJ feel like they should have never happened.  :smokes:  but i can't deny that those 3 albums ALONE have some of the biggest hits of her career. 

shout to KESHA for TTWE because that was FIIIIRE!

Except Brenda Joan is the only bad album. All her other ones are 10/10. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Except Brenda Joan is the only bad album. All her other ones are 10/10. 

actually, they're all SOLID albums. it just seems that GLORY replaces all those 3 and feels like a continuation of Britney Spears after BLACKOUT. 

i will always have a soft spot in my heart for MAYA JEAN.

except Circus is the perfect continuation to Blackout, both sonically & thematically as a comeback album after her breakdown... 

Circus is literally her best album wyd........ how are you gonna shade the album that gave us Womanizer, Circus, If U Seek Amy, + more.... the singles were all amazing, the entire album is amazing... the album cover is the best, the bonus tracks all slay, it's her BIRTHDAY ALBUM

feel like they should have never happened 

like if u love britney how tf could u say this, im shook in the worst way possible.... even FF was a great album & full of bops........ 

14417469274.gif

except Circus is the perfect continuation to Blackout, both sonically & thematically as a comeback album after her breakdown... 

Circus is literally her best album wyd........ how are you gonna shade the album that gave us Womanizer, Circus, If U Seek Amy, + more.... the singles were all amazing, the entire album is amazing... the album cover is the best, the bonus tracks all slay, it's her BIRTHDAY ALBUM

like if u love britney how tf could u say this, im shook in the worst way possible.... even FF was a great album & full of bops........

Choices.

I don't know why people complain about Femme Fatale so much, she might have been a drugged up zombie during the era itself but most of the songs are 10/10's on the album and Hold It Against Me is her best lead single ever.

i agree that Circus was the PERFECT album to follow Blackout and her breakdown.

Blackout and Circus are my fav albums

~INSTA1.gif

HDB coming @ you live with a reminder to listen to Blackout today! :umadney:

What's the next single? I think Just Luv Me would do well, but idk. 

I think LMD and Better are pretty single worthy for sure, but that's just me lol

animation1.gif

Better is my #1 from Glory, but it's a bonus track so I doubt it will get any recognition. :defeated:

Same, and true :rollin: if Mood Ring would've been on the standard US version, it would've been a single for sure imo. A blunder on Ney's team imo :crossed: 

animation1.gif