Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Britney Jean

Hmm, it's kinda weird. Imagine on itunes

Work Bitch - Britney Jean

Btw is the album going to be personal? I don't thinks she's mentioned it yet

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Britney Jean

Hmm, it's kinda weird. Imagine on itunes

Work Bitch - Britney Jean

I like the odea behind it more than the name BUT yeah it's very teen pop.

britney-spears-x-factor-funny-confused.g

Personal? no, another Femme Fatale tbh

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Nooo

I like "All Eyes on Us" from the single countdown

I like the odea behind it more than the name BUT yeah it's very teen pop.

britney-spears-x-factor-funny-confused.g

Personal? no, another Femme Fatale tbh

Please be joking.

@@Hundred Dollar Bill

You will be the happiest boy on earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5hXNpNM5vg

“I’m really excited for people to hear what we’ve finally been working on,” he told VIBE at Comic Con in New York last weekend. “Working with her on this project, I didn’t produce at all, just guiding it.”

This confirms that he only wrote on WB and Sebastian Ingrosso, Otto Knows & Anthony Preston, while the writers are will.i.am, Britney Spears & Ruth-Anne Cunningham

Britney reads LB, the receipts are here, in October 15th TM posted the message above, today Britney answered this "sarcasm" with a personal letter. Check the bold part.

Dear Fans,

I haven’t sat down to write you guys in SUCH a long time. Long overdue! We’re all so used to getting our thoughts out in 140 characters, but sometimes its nice to take time to sit down and write something a little longer and more personal. I am putting the finishing touches on my new album, “Britney Jean” over the next few days and I am so excited for you to hear it. I poured my heart and soul into this album and it’s been an incredible journey. I’ve learned a lot about myself, and as I am finishing, I am reminded of the incredible foundation that has supported me for the last 15 years. Thank you all for continuing to follow me on this journey and for allowing me to do what I love to do. I can’t believe this is my eighth studio album and I know I keep telling you that it is my most personal record yet, but its true and I’m really proud of that.

I have been through a lot in the past few years and it has really inspired me to dig deeper and write songs that I think everyone can relate to. Working with people like Sia, William Orbit, and of course Will.i.am has been an amazing experience. They have listened to all of my ideas and helped me bring them to life. There are a lot of really fun, upbeat dance songs, but it was important to me that I show my strength, and my attitude, and my vulnerability. Of course, I also have some surprises for you guys icon_wink.gif

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean.

Hope you love my labor of love!

Love Always,

Britney

GODNEY IS A STAN

You hate everything

I really like it, it's personal but it reflects her "performer" side.

I'm glad the show girl photos were just for WB and BS:PM

I don't hate everything since I own all her fucking albums.

The neon light shit is tacky as hell. The photo itself would've been fine, we all know who she is

BzhmW.png

It's a pretty nice cover and I'm so happy will.i.am isn't producing. I just wish it weren't such a similar expression to the Vegas poster and Femme Fatale...coulda been more vulnerable imo

Everyone convince @@Hundred Dollar Bill to gift it to me since it's out the day after my birthday