Eulonzo

Britney Spears

“I Am Britney Jean” is 90-minutes long, and will show fans a more intimate side of Britney then what they’re used to seeing in recent years.

“Viewers will get a rare glimpse inside Spears’ life at an integral moment, as she finishes writing and recording her most personal album to date, all while producing and co-directing her first ever Las Vegas Residency. Spears will also open up about her personal and professional life in her most candid and revealing interviews ever.”

The documentary is produced by World of Wonder (“RuPaul’s Drag Race,” “Million Dollar Listing”) and directed by award-winning filmmakers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato (“Eyes of Tammy Faye”, “Party Monster”, “Becoming Chaz”, “In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye”). The 90-minute documentary will go inside the excitement, preparation and emotion as she works towards the show that is poised to break new records for the megastar once again.

I KNOW OMGFGS i love fenton bailey and randy barbato so much like i cant believe i didnt know about this sooner i just :rip:

is it gonna be on DVD or netflix? i don't get that channel 

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

I KNOW OMGFGS i love fenton bailey and randy barbato so much like i cant believe i didnt know about this sooner i just :rip:

is it gonna be on DVD or netflix? i don't get that channel

It will be on E! so who knows? It's Britney, so maybe we will get it :D

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

large.jpg

Alien lyrics are here, produced by William Orbit & co-written by Britney Spears, William Orbit and rumor has it Charli XCX

There was a time I was one of a kind lost in the world out of me myself and I

Was lonely then like an alien

I tried but I never figured it out

Why I always felt like a stranger in a crowd

Ooh that was then like an alien

But the stars in the sky look like home, take me home

And the light in your eyes lets me know I’m not alone

Not alone not alone not alone

(I’m never alone???)

Crossed through the universe to get where you are

Travel the night riding on a shooting star

Had to get used to the world I was on

While yet still unsure if I knew where I belong

Ooh That was then like an alien

But the stars in the sky look like home , take me home

And the light in your eyes lets me know I’m not not alone

(I’m never alone???)

And the light in your eyes lets me know I’m not alone

(I’m never alone???)

(Not alone not alone not alone

Not alone not alone not alone)

THOSE LYRIS ARE AMAZING AND HAVE ME EXTREMELY HYPED.

Charli definitely co-wrote it, it's so obvious. Especially now that I've seen the lyrics.

Also, Perfume has grown on me quite a bit. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

THOSE LYRIS ARE AMAZING AND HAVE ME EXTREMELY HYPED.

Charli definitely co-wrote it, it's so obvious. Especially now that I've seen the lyrics.

Also, Perfume has grown on me quite a bit. :rip:

People who have it said that it's like a mixture of He About To Lose Me & EDM so get hyped a lil' bit more boy.

And I'm kinda shocked that you didt'n love perfume at first listen...

People who have it said that it's like a mixture of He About To Lose Me & EDM so get hyped a lil' bit more boy.

And I'm kinda shocked that you didt'n love perfume at first listen...

omfg baby v :crying2: He About to Lose Me is my FAVORITE song on FF so if Alien is like that + EDM I will probably cry

It just felt so blah to me at first? I was like "well this is cute, her voice sounds great but it's just a little boring" and I mean it doesn't bore me anymore, it's adorable and I love it but I can see why I didn't care for it at first

14417469274.gif

This is very Charli imo

Crossed through the universe to get where you are
Travel the night riding on a shooting star
Had to get used to the world I was on
While yet still unsure if I knew where I belong
Ooh That was then like an alien

And the light in your eyes lets me know I’m not not alone

Like so Charli that it actually might be a little too on the nose :sideeye:

will show fans a more intimate side of Britney then what they’re used to seeing in recent years

writing and recording her most personal album to date

Surely.

For the longest time I thought the album cover was a promotional picture, didn't think it'd be the album cover :/ It's like the same picture as the Femme Fatale one.

My favorite Britney song in recent history is still Criminal. That shit was so good, did it flop?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Surely.

For the longest time I thought the album cover was a promotional picture, didn't think it'd be the album cover :/ It's like the same picture as the Femme Fatale one.

My favorite Britney song in recent history is still Criminal. That shit was so good, did it flop?

Criminal did flop because it sucks. :^) 

I really love the Britney Jean picture though.. I can see the similarity between it and FF's cover art, but I hated FF's cover because it's too close-up to her face. 

14417469274.gif

ALIEN LEAKED Y'ALL

I NEED ANSWERS QUICK, WAS CHARLI INVOLVED

Anyway imo I wish the song kind of exploded at any point but as it is it's really lovely just a little ploddy

Why is Work Bitch the worst song ever

ALIEN LEAKED Y'ALL

I NEED ANSWERS QUICK, WAS CHARLI INVOLVED

Anyway imo I wish the song kind of exploded at any point but as it is it's really lovely just a little ploddy

Why is Work Bitch the worst song ever

yesss she is involved gurl didn't u learn context clues in like 3rd grade it's so obvious by now 

I think it will because William Orbit tweeted that it's a demo. He said they "fixed" the notes or something in the chorus, so I feel like that means she'll sing higher or something and it'll explode. 

Alien is easily the strongest track off Britney Jean that we've already heard. Alien > Work Bitch > Passenger > Perfume

Passenger > Alien (if the final version goes where it needs to, it's easily better than Passenger, but until then it isn't) > Work Bitch > Perfume

Work Bitch is a bop but I feel like the fanbase gives it too much credit. Maybe when the single hype dies down, people will see it for more of a bop than some god-sent single. 

Anyway, I LOVE Alien and it gives me such nostalgia He About to Lose Me feelings and that's just wonderful. 

14417469274.gif

I don't know if I'm happy because I finally can listen to Alien or because I can finally start my Britney Jean [unreleased & Demos] collection.

Alien slays as an introductory song, I wanna listen the final tho, because this feels so short but with Perfume I can wait anything.

And finally Criminal it's a good song

tumblr_lr6tthoZRt1qd9l0go1_500.gif

Also HDB Work Bitch it's a Godney-sent single.

Alien really has a HATLM vibe :) Love both songs. I love everything in this era so far :) Maybe this album is not for the non fans, but it is definitely an amazing album :)

Perfect for a first song on Britney Jean.

2ikzg5s.png

Alien is easily the strongest track off Britney Jean that we've already heard. Alien > Work Bitch > Passenger > Perfume

Lmao I think the exact opposite

Lmao I think the exact opposite

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Alien is what I wanted from this album :whitney:

It has that FF bonus track/Criminal vibe but she sounds more confident and it has a strong enough beat to not fall flat like Perfume.

Alien > Passenger > Work Bitch > Perfume

we're about a week to a week and a half away from the album leak even though we have like half of the standard edition already

BzhmW.png