Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I always thought vegas residency was a way of ending her career.

Of course they would choose a vile photo for the cover... The inside pics are actually beautiful though. Looks like the shoot was in London

I think they chose that cause it's the cleaner one, since the others have a busy bg

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Perfume needed an end

When I was watching it, I needed it to end. (Sorry I just couldn't help it)

But I agree. As much as Joseph Kahn annoys me because he's a little whiny ***** he does have some vision, and I'm pretty sure they didn't use whatever he originally planned. I mean come on that video was so fucking boring. (She looked good)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

When I was watching it, I needed it to end. (Sorry I just couldn't help it)

But I agree. As much as Joseph Kahn annoys me because he's a little whiny ***** he does have some vision, and I'm pretty sure they didn't use whatever he originally planned. I mean come on that video was so fucking boring. (She looked good)

Agree, I watch it cause OMG it's Britney and she looks hot as fuck, but yeah, I would rather have the other endin where she kills both of them and "Cindy" turns out to be Britney.

perfume-ending.jpg

SIGN THE PETITION TO GET THE DIRECTOR'S CUT

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/perfume

Agree, I watch it cause OMG it's Britney and she looks hot as fuck, but yeah, I would rather have the other endin where she kills both of them and "Cindy" turns out to be Britney.

perfume-ending.jpg

perfume-ending.jpg

That looks much, much better. Would love to see that.

Dumb management.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

perfume-ending.jpg

Can be a strategy now that streaming counts points in the hot 100 Bilboard. Releasing this boring mess, getting the fans to ask for the directors cut and releasing a second video would double her views and get her a better chart position. Thats the only plausible thing I can think off because Perfume video is soooo boring.

glgcDdT.gif

Can be a strategy now that streaming counts points in the hot 100 Bilboard. Releasing this boring mess, getting the fans to ask for the directors cut and releasing a second video would double her views and get her a better chart position. Thats the only plausible thing I can think off because Perfume video is soooo boring.

Could be, I mean, Womanizer's Director's Cut, is now the "official cut". Maybe this iwll happen, I hope so cause DAMN it's boring.