Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

The real question is:

- Did Britney approve this release? Like DID SHE actually herself want this song to be this way?

- How much will she get from this release?

- Does every cent belong to her legally?

- Does Britney even aware of anything going on?

Unfortunately no, I'm pretty sure this revenue will go to Sony / Tristar. The "Britney Brand" & I believe even her name is owned by Lou Taylor or Michael Kane. When her c-ship ended it was weird, didn't "end" right away but instead her father was removed as conservator & that title went to Lou I believe. And then it was transitioned into a sealed care plan.. sorry I started rambling but... Think of all the perfumes released under her name every year, they always use old pics. The book cover is an old picture. This new single cover art is a pic of her from 2003 I think. No live appearance or music video for HMC, and I would bet $ that the same happens with this new song. 

sorry to ramble :rip: 

there are accounts on instagram I follow, lawyers for Britney, advocates and stuff. 

I really wish more people would take a closer look to see things still don't seem right.. I'm worried

it's always a pre recorded video with 2002 cell phone quality pics of her, only ever reported by TMZ... ok I'll stop now :crai: 

14417469274.gif

4 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

The real question is:

- Did Britney approve this release? Like DID SHE actually herself want this song to be this way?

- How much will she get from this release?

- Does every cent belong to her legally?

- Does Britney even aware of anything going on?

She’s promoting the song on insta so she’s obviously aware lol.

The conspiracy nutters really need to relax 

She spoke to Vogue about the song. Again, the creation of the track isn’t as dramatic as some of you make it out to be. Go outside, get fresh air :true:

Who would have thought? Britney did an interview for Vogue and told a little about her relationship with the media and the process of creating "Mind Your Business":

"Will is an incredible artist and partner. "Said Britney when asked about will.i.am."

"We worked on this song a few years back and it was time to rework it and share it with my amazing fans." "(Little does she know... )

"We kept going back and forth trying to make this song sound more current, adding a heavy beat and a chorus." "

"Music is fun, exaggerated and daring. This is perfect for the summer time. "

When asked about Britney's involvement in the creation of Mind Your Business, the singer will.i.am commented:

"Working with Britney is like joining a soulmate." We both love music and the art of expressing ourselves. Britney had some great ideas for putting hip hop elements that were incorporated into the final version. "

Britney also opened up about the release of her newest music and said she dedicated it to her dear fans:

"I love my fans more than anything and I hope they love music too." "

Source: Vogue.com

https://www.vogue.com/article/britney-spears-william-mind-your-business-song

38 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

She spoke to Vogue about the song. Again, the creation of the track isn’t as dramatic as some of you make it out to be. Go outside, get fresh air :true:

I wonder what the original version sounded like. 

The cover looks very weird though. This sounds like a Britney Jean outtake.

8 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

She’s promoting the song on insta so she’s obviously aware lol.

The conspiracy nutters really need to relax 

i mean what indicates that SHE is the one posting anything on there? Like really. Please an actual answer with thought behind it instead of calling people names. I mean if Britney wasn’t allowed to handle cash for years what makes anyone think she is the person running her instagram? 

i’ll relax when britney goes LIVE on her insta or something. I guess i’d rather be a “conspiracy nutter” than someone that doesn’t think for themselves & believes everything they’re told. 

8 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

she “spoke” ? Where? Or did someone for vogue type that little paragraph up? where she allegedly just says “i love my fans and i hope they like it.” 
Yall will believe anything. 

14417469274.gif

Idk I feel like both sides probably has a grain of truth to it. We still don't really know how much control she has right now regarding her releases post-2021 but at the same time I don't really buy the "AI is replacing Britney" conspiracy theory. I feel like the song is just bad (and Myah-coded) specifically because of will.i.am and how it's an outtake from Britney Jean where they pulled that crap in the first place. So while it's skeevy, I don't think it's as nefarious as most would think like it's probably more of a cash grab from will.i.am more than anything. 

As for the Vogue article...I get why some people are off about it like it's a different thing when it's typed vs when it's a transcript of an actual interview with video. At the end of the day, you really can't blame people for not really trusting anything outside of stuff coming out of Britney's mouth in live video form given how much she (and her fanbase) were manipulated heavily for more than a decade. 

51 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i mean what indicates that SHE is the one posting anything on there? Like really. Please an actual answer with thought behind it instead of calling people names. I mean if Britney wasn’t allowed to handle cash for years what makes anyone think she is the person running her instagram? 

i’ll relax when britney goes LIVE on her insta or something. I guess i’d rather be a “conspiracy nutter” than someone that doesn’t think for themselves & believes everything they’re told. 

she “spoke” ? Where? Or did someone for vogue type that little paragraph up? where she allegedly just says “i love my fans and i hope they like it.” 
Yall will believe anything. 

And you refuse to believe anything. Who cares. 

28 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

And you refuse to believe anything. Who cares. 

you cared enough to be snarky and insulting :) 

it’s always the people who just insult others that never actually have anything else to say. 

14417469274.gif

10 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

This is clearly just a PA though 

We know she’s alive but the actual nature of how much freedom she has or the state she is in is another question entirely 

Variety interviewed will.i.am about the song and he said Britney "really likes having her vocals recorded by Anthony Preston" hejakwowhskw.  :lmao: 

actually maybe it wasn’t all his fault but…

after it was proven that Anthony lost half of all the Britney vox which she did record and resorted to using miss Marie.

he must be taking the Mick out of us.

Wait he’s pissed 

I am competitive. Here it is, 2023, people want to hear this. But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is. When did I record it? That’s not important. For example, I have a track from several records ago, “Girl Like Me.” 

She really likes recording her vocals with Anthony Preston. He’s an awesome vocal producer that she’s worked with forever. I’ll get started in the studio, get a vibe going, and Anthony will record the vocals. I wish I had recorded her vocal on that. As far as writing, we wrote it together. We’d meet up for lunch sessions in the Valley, talk about life, I’d take notes about what we discussed. She’d ask to change this, change that. She’s the first person I wrote like that with – let’s just sit and chat about life, love, news, pop culture products. Just talk… I’d show her song structures, rhymes, metaphors. She’d shape and edit the lyrics. It was the same with the music. Since the start, I changed the music around. The beat was all dance. But on this one part, “Wheresheat-wheresheat-wheresheat,” she wanted something hip-hop, sparse and half-time. That’s dope. She had other awesome ideas too for “Mind Your Business,” but it was so juicy, it would be great for a brand new freaking song – and this was last week. She’s always coming up with new songs. I can’t wait.

9 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

you cared enough to be snarky and insulting :) 

it’s always the people who just insult others that never actually have anything else to say. 

I did have something to say, i said it. I guess it just doesn’t look like it to you because i didn’t post a wall of rambling text.

On 7/22/2023 at 4:23 AM, Strangelove said:

I wonder what the original version sounded like. 

The cover looks very weird though. This sounds like a Britney Jean outtake.

The cover for the song is photoshopped from a pic of Brit taken in 2003

:facepalm:htoRvO0_d.webp

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

1 minute ago, williamprb said:

The cover for the song is photoshopped from a pic of Brit taken in 2003 :facepalm:IMG-5112.jpg

Okay, sorry, that DOES make me think Britney isn't as involved as we're being told. 

Why use an old photo for a new song!?

5 minutes ago, williamprb said:

The cover for the song is photoshopped from a pic of Brit taken in 2003 :facepalm:IMG-5112.jpg

stuff like this is why people are still speculating if she's actually free or not, or if there's still nefarious things happening behind the scenes, why would they use a photo that is literally 20 years old instead of a recent photo? why can't britney have a photoshoot for the single art like other artist usually do? unless it was simply britney's choice, but it's still weird, it just doesn't really make sense to use a photo so old

WGe8ynS.gif

When was the last time she did a proper photoshoot? She doesn’t really do them anymore. The image of her on Hold Me Closer was of her when she was 5. The image of her on her book is old.

She isn’t taking new photos for merch, she clearly has no interest in doing them.

She isn’t doing the “promo” machine thing, she’s made that very clear. Her getting in the studio for Hold Me Closer sounded like a big enough task as is based on what Elton said, she literally has no confidence.

She doesn’t care about keeping up appearances for her career. This isn’t a big mystery.