Eulonzo

Britney Spears

7 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The only devils advocate I can think of, is that Britney cannot be assed, and is "fine enough" with a stand-in. We also all know how will.i.am loves technology :um2:....I feel like Britney wouldn't appreciate another woman pretending to be her though, unless that's the entire purpose of the MV. (Her IG Captions give me the vibes that she has insecurities in her appearance, especially in comparison to other women).  :agree:

I just don't think Britney is free, like at all. And will.i.am is probably up to his nipples in NDAs and such so I don't expect him to advocate for her or give insight into her situation, but this just has a nefarious aura about it. But I really hope I'm wrong and she just cbf

4 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

she does but the vocals were recorded YEARS before it was released 

That’s actually just a conspiracy theory. Elton and the producer said they reached out to her in 2022 to see if she wanted to record it. They said in their interviews that they were unsure if she’d say yes since she just left the conservatorship and said she didn’t want to be in the industry anymore. The producer said she jumped at the opportunity and recorded her part in July

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

3 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The only devils advocate I can think of, is that Britney cannot be assed, and is "fine enough" with a stand-in. We also all know how will.i.am loves technology :um2:....I feel like Britney wouldn't appreciate another woman pretending to be her though, unless that's the entire purpose of the MV. (Her IG Captions give me the vibes that she has insecurities in her appearance, especially in comparison to other women).  :agree:

i mean, that girl said they could not say Britney signed off on anything…. this is all happening without her approval. Britney does not own the rights to her own name!!! The money sold from this book is not going to her… it will probably line Michael kane or Lou taylor’s pockets.. :( 

31 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

That’s actually just a conspiracy theory. Elton and the producer said they reached out to her in 2022 to see if she wanted to record it. They said in their interviews that they were unsure if she’d say yes since she just left the conservatorship and said she didn’t want to be in the industry anymore. The producer said she jumped at the opportunity and recorded her part in July

everything that isn’t “she’s fine and free shut up everyone” is a conspiracy apparently…. I’m sorry but i do not believe it. Everything is hearsay anyways. It’s just all sketchy and weird. 

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Everything that isn’t “she’s fine and free shut up everyone” is a conspiracy apparently…. I’m sorry but i do not believe it. Everything is hearsay anyways. It’s just all sketchy and weird. 

Well to be fair only one side is using credible evidence like primary sources and court documents to come to their conclusions while the other side is using things like remini glitches, twisted truths and bad vibes :awkney2: 

Hopefully the book will clear up a lot of the conflicting opinions and theories in the barmy. At the end of the day, we all want the best for B and there are no bad intentions on either side (of actual fans that is)

25 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Well to be fair only one side is using credible evidence like primary sources and court documents to come to their conclusions while the other side is using things like remini glitches, twisted truths and bad vibes :awkney2:

This ^^^^ is exactly why I scroll past every "britney conspiracy" tiktok or post I see. It's a bunch of online weirdos who apparently don't have hobbies contributing even more to this woman's trauma

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

2 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

Condescending much? First of all, we were talking about Hold Me Closer & you just switched to “credible evidence and court documents” about what? Like literally what. What court documents did you source to come to the conclusion that she recorded her vocals in july for the song? Anyways. 

Y’all act like people are stupid for thinking beyond the surface and call everything a conspiracy theory & for what? Does it make you feel smarter? And then say some shit about bad vibes after being condescending. :eartha: 

i’m excited but incredibly skeptical about the book!! time will tell.. 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Condescending much? First of all, we were talking about Hold Me Closer & you just switched to “credible evidence and court documents” about what?

5 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

everything that isn’t “she’s fine and free shut up everyone” is a conspiracy apparently…. 

I was specifically referencing this statement when bringing up court documents, i.e. we know she's "fine and free" because of her court documents. Also, the primary sources are elton and the producer confirming her recording hold me closer in july.

It wasnt my intention to come off as condescending or make you feel that I think you're stupid so I am sorry for the wording. Admittedly my patience does wear thin when these conspiracies are brought up when there is credible evidence to disprove them AND Britney herself has told us how much they upset her.

Yeah anyways let's just move on and continue to be excited for her book. I hope we get an audio version of her reading it but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that. Didn't Mariah or someone do that for their book? I guess it's not ENTIRELY out of the realm of possibility - just very very unlikely :krylie:

41 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I was specifically referencing this statement when bringing up court documents, i.e. we know she's "fine and free" because of her court documents. Also, the primary sources are elton and the producer confirming her recording hold me closer in july.

It wasnt my intention to come off as condescending or make you feel that I think you're stupid so I am sorry for the wording. Admittedly my patience does wear thin when these conspiracies are brought up when there is credible evidence to disprove them AND Britney herself has told us how much they upset her.

Yeah anyways let's just move on and continue to be excited for her book. I hope we get an audio version of her reading it but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that. Didn't Mariah or someone do that for their book? I guess it's not ENTIRELY out of the realm of possibility - just very very unlikely :krylie:

you are sweet thank you and sorry for my lil attitude as well :rollin:

14417469274.gif

Yeah I haven't followed what's been going on that much since the end of the conservatorship but something still seems weird to me. I don't 100% believe she's free, but at the same time maybe she is. All is just speculations at this point but so was Free Britney at first

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 7/12/2023 at 5:48 PM, honey dew said:

I just don't think Britney is free, like at all. And will.i.am is probably up to his nipples in NDAs and such so I don't expect him to advocate for her or give insight into her situation, but this just has a nefarious aura about it. But I really hope I'm wrong and she just cbf

indeed i never trust him - plus his music sucks, and personally i believe he contributed in tarnishing Britney's legacy with that horrendous Britney Jean album - i know Britney didn't approve this shit.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing