Eulonzo

Britney Spears

This girl needs some rest, like for real. It's just sad to see all she went through and still it seems she's living pure hell.

I hope she's fine and can finally be happy with her hubby, away from that toxic family.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

7 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

I can't believe I just spent €300+ for the whole Britney repress and I know only 4-5 songs from her 🥲🥲🥲

So… if you’re not a fan, why did you do that? :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

So… if you’re not a fan, why did you do that? :facepalm:

Nah I was just overreacting, I love Blackout, Oops and BOMT. I wanted to collect her since a while and now that I have the chance to get the whole discography for €25 each, I did it. I'm just scared I'm not gonna like FF and the self-titled like Britney Jean (a big mess imo, looks like it's not even her singing 💀)

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

2 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Nah I was just overreacting, I love Blackout, Oops and BOMT. I wanted to collect her since a while and now that I have the chance to get the whole discography for €25 each, I did it. I'm just scared I'm not gonna like FF and the self-titled like Britney Jean (a big mess imo, looks like it's not even her singing 💀)

Well in that case you should have ordered the one you have already listened and that you enjoy. I don’t even think these are limited. Also, FF is pretty good, clearly a Top 5 in her disco, BJ i’m so sorry but it’s her worst (no vocals, dated production and so on) and the first self-titled (2001) is also one of her best (Top 3-4 definitely)

On 3/8/2023 at 11:58 PM, Dreamboy said:

This girl needs some rest, like for real. It's just sad to see all she went through and still it seems she's living pure hell.

I hope she's fine and can finally be happy with her hubby, away from that toxic family.

The "pure hell" in question: 

Britney Spears Bought A Huge New House

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

It’s really sad and disturbing to me how everything has gone full circle and a lot of the general public is just back to making fun of Britney again. In 2021 at the height of #FreeBritney, people acted like they had learned so much since the 2000s about treating women fairly, understanding mental health, etc., and as soon as Britney’s out of the conservatorship and not acting how people expect her to, now she’s just become the punchline of a joke again. It’s disgusting. Though she’s done so much for me and so many others out there, I can’t help but think that she would’ve led a much happier life never being famous. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

13 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Has anyone listened to this? They’ve completely added new parts and taken myah Marie’s vocals out of circus- the whole album sounds rawer and weirdly less pop- mmm papi sounds almost psychedelic now 

oh wow thnks for this

On 5/13/2023 at 5:52 AM, evalionisameme said:

Has anyone listened to this? They’ve completely added new parts and taken myah Marie’s vocals out of circus- the whole album sounds rawer and weirdly less pop- mmm papi sounds almost psychedelic now 

Not workin 

15 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

The way this sounds like something could be in Original Doll oh my God :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Wait I just watched this and realised Beyoncé is a worse dancer than Britney :deadbanana: she’s so stiff and slow- which is a constant source of discussion of calling Beyoncé a superior dancer.

Her singing makes it up though- just odd that people constantly rate her as the best west dancer.