Eulonzo

Britney Spears

On 3/11/2023 at 5:38 PM, marcodelrey said:

(a big mess imo, looks like it's not even her singing 💀)

because it's not her , it's myah marie 😭😭😭

4 minutes ago, HeadBitch said:

And then you wanna tell me that Britney's IG videos are real... nope

I know this is a very obnoxious take but I honestly hate the fact I was born this late to experience these dystopian technologies that are already threatening our lives 💀

she will have an announcement tomorrow YAYYYYY

at this point, all i need from Britney is just her music - her side of the story, her art.

I don t even need her to tour, to dance, to be stressed the f out by the charts the awards.

I just want her to make art and happy with her craft.:cryney2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I want to be excited, but this seems like another Tiny Dancer situation - i saw a video of myah marie talking about recording a demo of this song in 2020 and saying britney never recorded it. What’s the chance her team are simply using myah’s demo vocals / AI to make this song? 

Britney still hasn’t been able to share her truth and side of the story. She said in court that she would rather SHIT IN HER POOL than go back to the industry……….. i just don’t see us getting any promo for this song other than an instagram post on “her” account……. 

14417469274.gif

9 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I want to be excited, but this seems like another Tiny Dancer situation - i saw a video of myah marie talking about recording a demo of this song in 2020 and saying britney never recorded it. What’s the chance her team are simply using myah’s demo vocals / AI to make this song? 

Britney still hasn’t been able to share her truth and side of the story. She said in court that she would rather SHIT IN HER POOL than go back to the industry……….. i just don’t see us getting any promo for this song other than an instagram post on “her” account……. 

Wait does Brit not sing on that Hold Me Closer song

58 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

Wait does Brit not sing on that Hold Me Closer song

It is Britney singing. Her, Elton and the producer confirmed she was in the studio recording it. Plus, you can tell that it’s her voice

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

I'm really excited for the announcement too! it's either music or her book, i'd be happy with either 

If the song ends up really being "Mind Your Business" then it's a Britney Jean outtake but it won't be with Myah's vocals for sure

omg so exciting!!! but I'm just worried now about how she's feeling after last week :ohno: hope she gets the so called justice, she just can't catch a break

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

cant wait for Oct 24th 🙏

BTBKIAN.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Omg it’s gonna be available as an audio book too. Love the title, love the cover - I can’t wait :hype:

Edit - the audiobook isn’t showing up my Amazon but it is on others?? Idc I’m so excited 

Edited by Tropico Angel

Everytime I try to fly, I fall