Eulonzo

Britney Spears

3 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

Omg it’s gonna be available as an audio book too. Love the title, love the cover - I can’t wait :hype:

Edit - the audiobook isn’t showing up my Amazon but it is on others?? Idc I’m so excited 

Amazon distribute their audiobooks via audible - most aren't physically released these days unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

That corny ass book title though?

it's from I'm not a girl, not yet a woman 😭

I'm not a girl don't tell me what to believe
(Not yet a woman)
I'm just tryin' to find the woman in me, yeah

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

it's from I'm not a girl, not yet a woman 😭

I'm not a girl don't tell me what to believe
(Not yet a woman)
I'm just tryin' to find the woman in me, yeah

It's also a Shania Twain album:

attachment-the-woman-in-me-album-cover.j

I think this was one of the possible routes of Britneys persona/brand, (BOMT pre era). Or, she was just an inspiration to her in then. It slips my mind whether Shania was named as a PR answer or not...anyways...full circle :umadney:

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

It's also a Shania Twain album:

attachment-the-woman-in-me-album-cover.j

I think this was one of the possible routes of Britneys persona/brand, (BOMT pre era). Or, she was just an inspiration to her in then. It slips my mind whether Shania was named as a PR answer or not...anyways...full circle :umadney:

yeah so I guess the title is very fitting then!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

That corny ass book title though?

I think it’s perfect. The song is all about becoming more independent and finding her identity as she moves into a new stage in her life.

Certain lyrics are especially significant to the conservatorship like there is no need to “protect” me, don’t tell me to shut my eyes, don’t tell me what to believe, etc…

And there lyrics relevant to her situation now of finding her freedom and the trials and tribulations that come with that like all I need is time, this girl will always find her way, I’m just trying to find the woman in me, etc…

She’s a genius

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

On 5/13/2023 at 1:52 PM, evalionisameme said:

Has anyone listened to this? They’ve completely added new parts and taken myah Marie’s vocals out of circus- the whole album sounds rawer and weirdly less pop- mmm papi sounds almost psychedelic now 

Can't see thevideo - what is it?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Tropico Angel said:

I think it’s perfect. The song is all about becoming more independent and finding her identity as she moves into a new stage in her life.

Certain lyrics are especially significant to the conservatorship like there is no need to “protect” me, don’t tell me to shut my eyes, don’t tell me what to believe, etc…

And there lyrics relevant to her situation now of finding her freedom and the trials and tribulations that come with that like all I need is time, this girl will always find her way, I’m just trying to find the woman in me, etc…

She’s a genius

No i get it, but it’s still corny.

It’s fine, i still ordered it.

11 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Is this true? Ashley is a famous Britney impersonator. I don't have threads so I can't verify if that's her official Threads account:

(Ignore the "B-Anon" adjacent source pls)

Screenshot-20230711-180631-Instagram.jpg

I saw a TikTok earlier showing video of Myah Marie talking YEARS ago about a Britney Jean reject w/ will.i.am that had "business" in the title, which was already worrying, and this certainly doesn't help things :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

@will.i.am What's good? 

The only devils advocate I can think of, is that Britney cannot be assed, and is "fine enough" with a stand-in. We also all know how will.i.am loves technology :um2:....I feel like Britney wouldn't appreciate another woman pretending to be her though, unless that's the entire purpose of the MV. (Her IG Captions give me the vibes that she has insecurities in her appearance, especially in comparison to other women).  :agree: