Eulonzo

Britney Spears

7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

very convenient that her book only slanders her family / other celeb scapegoats instead of anyone in her management team that still profits + controls her narrative!!! She wanted those people in jail!! #justiceforbritney 

To be fair, her lawyer has told us that she can’t comment on it yet because they’re still in the middle of a court battle. It’s a known thing that you shouldn’t comment on a case while it’s still in progress.

Also, until it’s sorted in court, I seriously doubt the publishing house would take the risk of being sued by the other powerful parties involved so it does make sense

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

I don’t really play ai is being used for videos because nothing warps- she clearly plays with positions and sucking in her belly- phones are notorious for distorting people.

That being said- yes her situation is off- the fact her manager is still hanging out with Larry and has been accused of sexual coercion or assault(2 times) as a CAA agent(see rose McGowan) speaks volumes to his character- she’s definitely not in a safe space 

Britneys whole situation has been weird since 2008, everything after that just felt completely off. I don't know what to believe, i just want to see that light in her eyes again. The britney spears we all knew and loved! Pre 2008! What the fuck happened :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

To be fair, her lawyer has told us that she can’t comment on it yet because they’re still in the middle of a court battle. It’s a known thing that you shouldn’t comment on a case while it’s still in progress.

Also, until it’s sorted in court, I seriously doubt the publishing house would take the risk of being sued by the other powerful parties involved so it does make sense

I don’t trust her lawyer either. All he did was show up at the end of the free britney movement and get praised for.. what exactly?? I understand she can’t be as vocal during the court proceedings, but why hasn’t her lawyer at LEAST tried to C&D or sue the various people / media outlets that have been continuously slandering Britney as if it was 2007 all over again? Honestly though, if there’s so much she still can’t say for fear of being sued - why release the book NOW? It’s still not the full story!! It’s all so shady. I just hope the real britney, wherever she is, is doing well and not back in some facility against her will. 

14417469274.gif

Does anyone only use Britney with a revised track -list?

it had such a good initial concept and really has some of her best discog moments like slave, boys album version, Lonely etc but then there’s some of the worst crimes ever made to music- rock n roll cover, I’m not a girl- truly heinous record label crimes- 

I love rock n roll does not suit her at all and the best cover version will always been Joan Jett.

Bombastic Love is dated as hell along with Cinderella and sound like bubblegum versions of Pinks debut album.

The fact she even attested to writing 9 out of 11 tracks prior to release shows they messed up her concept- to coincide with that silly film 

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Does anyone only use Britney with a revised track -list?

it had such a good initial concept and really has some of her best discog moments like slave, boys album version, Lonely etc but then there’s some of the worst crimes ever made to music- rock n roll cover, I’m not a girl- truly heinous record label crimes- 

I love rock n roll does not suit her at all and the best cover version will always been Joan Jett.

Bombastic Love is dated as hell along with Cinderella and sound like bubblegum versions of Pinks debut album.

The fact she even attested to writing 9 out of 11 tracks prior to release shows they messed up her concept- to coincide with that silly film 

I agree with you on I Love Rock and Roll, it’s a terrible cover (good video though). The rest of the album is good though, even if dated.

Crossroads in the cinema was AMAZING. So happy that my first watch was on the big screen surrounded by other Britney fans singing along.

She was so good in the film. How can one person be so beautiful and sweet and talented:defeated:

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

13 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I agree with you on I Love Rock and Roll, it’s a terrible cover (good video though). The rest of the album is good though, even if dated.

Fair- it’s just my opinion based on the information out there that the direction was kinda forced to blend the film and her own goal.

here’s my tracklist using songs meant for the album and scraps:

slave 

Overprotected(Darkchild) 

Lonely 

Intimidated 

Boys 

Anticipating 

When I Say so 

Let me Be 

Thats where you take me 

I run away 

what it’s like to be me 

Before the goodbye 

I think it’s still very label pleasing pop while going to the more electronic and RNB direction she was aiming for without being as childish 

Theres actually a lot of Uk garage influence I didn’t notice.

Just stayed up all night to finish the book. So sweet and so easy to read in her voice. And she said she’s “struggling” with the question of touring again—that she’s been making music and enjoying it but she doesn’t know about touring, which makes perfect sense… but it’s not a no, either. I was honestly surprised to hear she’d even consider it, and grateful, and also worried I’m not going to have the billion dollars required to see her if it does ever happen. Really glad the book is out.

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

the book is very sanitised and brief- starts really in depth regarding family history but gradually becomes more brief.

If you’ve read the IG captions- it’s more or less the same information but clearer and formally worded.

Really heartbreaking depictions of her emotions however 

I wish she’d been more in depth to her creative process and also been more implicit- like there’s no mention of the voice switch but she reiterated the same thing she said in an interview 25 years ago about wanting to emulate soft cell- despite Larry even stating that it was drilled into her by Eric foster white to sell records. 

I can buy her putting on the rasp from tainted love. but that voice change was definitely ingrained.

Like i wish she talked about the level of control she experienced from the immediacy of her career when we have so much eveidence of it.

My thinking is that drug or alcohol abuse did something really bad to her & has put her in this long term/permanent altered mental state which is why she was given a conservatorship, which her family&team instead used as an opportunity to milk her for more money, abuse her etc rather than actually take care of her ???

am I getting this right? I’m not super knowledgeable about this tbh but she is definitely suffering from some kind of psychiatric illness imo

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

My thinking is that drug or alcohol abuse did something really bad to her & has put her in this long term/permanent altered mental state which is why she was given a conservatorship, which her family&team instead used as an opportunity to milk her for more money, abuse her etc rather than actually take care of her ???

am I getting this right? I’m not super knowledgeable about this tbh but she is definitely suffering from some kind of psychiatric illness imo

the chsip was planned at least a year before it went into effect, maybe longer. companies were made prior to the cship to begin extorting her money as soon as she lost legal control of her life. they would have pushed her into it one way or another - it was never about actually helping britney whether or not she had issues with drugs / alcohol…. she’s said multiple times across the years she never liked alcohol though & that she did not drink. 

you may not intend for your post to come off any type of way, but it’s kind of grossly worded & disrespectful to her IMO. are you even in the medical or psychiatric field to be so comfortable saying she has a psychiatric illness? this is the narrative her team has worked for years to make everyone believe, so that they can continue to control her finances. very sad. 

can you even explain wtf you mean by long term/permanent altered mental state? aside from her public breakdown in 07, she’s handled all the abuse since with grace & an incomparable work ethic to be able to see her babies. her life was controlled & monitored since she was a child. she has never known privacy or respect from her family, management OR the media. people really have no compassion. :smh:

14417469274.gif

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

the chsip was planned at least a year before it went into effect, maybe longer. companies were made prior to the cship to begin extorting her money as soon as she lost legal control of her life. they would have pushed her into it one way or another - it was never about actually helping britney whether or not she had issues with drugs / alcohol…. she’s said multiple times across the years she never liked alcohol though & that she did not drink. 

you may not intend for your post to come off any type of way, but it’s kind of grossly worded & disrespectful to her IMO. are you even in the medical or psychiatric field to be so comfortable saying she has a psychiatric illness? this is the narrative her team has worked for years to make everyone believe, so that they can continue to control her finances. very sad. 

can you even explain wtf you mean by long term/permanent altered mental state? aside from her public breakdown in 07, she’s handled all the abuse since with grace & an incomparable work ethic to be able to see her babies. her life was controlled & monitored since she was a child. she has never known privacy or respect from her family, management OR the media. people really have no compassion. :smh:

I mean I’m pretty much just basing it off the somewhat unhinged sounding/looking posts that she makes on social media which to me indicate someone who has some type of impairment, and given that she was placed under a conservatorship, there must have been significant reason to do so i.e. not having the mental capacity to take care of one’s own self-care/life, finances etc such as a severe cognitive/intellectual or other type of mental disability. And as it’s clear that she acted in a much more coherent manner when she was younger I can assume that she did not always have this presumed disability, and given her superstar status and the turmoil she went through over the years as a result I think it’s fair to assume that she might have or does have a drug problem- which is the case for a LOT of celebrities and really isn’t too farfetched.

idk maybe I could’ve worded it better but I think im entitled to have a (well-informed) opinion on a subject and like I said I was looking for guidance anyway, not to be dragged by a Britney stan bc u feel offended lol

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: