Eulonzo

Britney Spears

so major news!!!!!!!!!

britney is performing a medley of her hits at the Billboard Music Awards on May 22. she will also be receiving the Billboard Millennium Award, a prestigious award that has only been given twice before (Beyonce in 2011 and Whitney Houston in 2012). she will be performing her new single Make Me (Ooh) there as well. the performance WILL be live and will be from the actual venue; it's not going to be pre-recorded like the Pretty Girls performance last year. 

on top of this, a few new tracks have been registered that are likely to be on Britney's new albums. the tracks we know of for #B9 at the moment are:

-Just Like Me

-Just Luv Me (note: this is different to Just Like Me as they have different credits)

-Slumber Party

-Invitation

-Man on the Moon

get ready for B9!!!!!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

so major news!!!!!!!!!

britney is performing a medley of her hits at the Billboard Music Awards on May 22. she will also be receiving the Billboard Millennium Award, a prestigious award that has only been given twice before (Beyonce in 2011 and Whitney Houston in 2012). she will be performing her new single Make Me (Ooh) there as well. the performance WILL be live and will be from the actual venue; it's not going to be pre-recorded like the Pretty Girls performance last year.

on top of this, a few new tracks have been registered that are likely to be on Britney's new albums. the tracks we know of for #B9 at the moment are:

-Just Like Me

-Just Luv Me (note: this is different to Just Like Me as they have different credits)

-Slumber Party

-Invitation

-Man on the Moon

get ready for B9!!!!!

I love all the titles but I'm not here for Just Luv Me and Just Like Me both being on the album...

Wasn't it delayed? I really don't know anymore

yes. but as a britney fan, i guess i'm so used to lowering my expectations  :hooker:

Make Me was delayed till summer, don't get mad it was the other guy who promised you a single this weekend

tho i'm still so happy that we can have a FULL HD multi-cam recorded LIVE performance on TV  :flutter:

giphy.gif

She doesn't give a single fuck about even trying to lip-sync to the track anymore yet we still adore her. I want to be on her level of unconditional stardom.

MkWI4Ns.png