Sign in to follow this  
thatsomason

Honeymoon Merch?

I want Vinyl Singles like she did with BTD/Paradise again. I think a digipack would be nice. I want something extravagant for the vinyl, i don't know what but I'm sure she'll think of something. Don't really want Box set of 7" vinyls cause I would have to flip/change the vinyls after every song. Hoping for maybe a tropical scene, a lot like the Blue jeans shoot.

Demos_copy.png

For a Super Deluxe Boxset -

No itunes/target exclusive - instead implement the tracks on a disc that's specially made for the boxset (I don't want to spend nearly £50 plus delivery that's supposed to be exclusive only to find out that there is  another more exclusive/rare edition else where :creep:)

A Deluxe Edition in a Jewel Case with a foiled slip case...

Deluxe Edition Double Gate-fold Heavy weight Picture Disc or Color Vinyl with A Different Album Cover...

A Photobook with exclusive images (That would be really nice and something quite unique to have)

MP3 Download Card For The Deluxe Edition Of Honeymoon In The Highest Audio Quality Possible  

DVD Featuring All Of Lana's Videos So Far

IK this would never happen but a letter of thanks or something special like that signed by Lana would be so cute...

So yeah I kinda know what my ideal Boxset would be....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I would be really happy if the singles would get physical releases (not only for promo) like they did during the BTD era. I'm maybe a little old school that way, but I like to build myself a (physical) collection! :)

Deluxe CD in jewelcase (but I don't mind either way lol)

Deluxe Vinyl with a really pretty colour. Maybe like a sunset gradient. idk. Maybe only available with the boxset?

Mini photo-book would be really cute.

Card to download HM in highest quality

Signed box  :flutter: or cd case

I wouldn't like 7' vinyls, maybe if they had 6 songs each on them or something. 2 would be too much. Maybe if 7' vinyls were sold seperately?

+ an actual lyric book with all of the actual lyrics lol

plus I'd prefer if it wasn't too expensive, I think the UV one was 70-80 for me. Which isn't bad, considering on their own the vinyl would have been 40, the deluxe cd 20 and I got exclusive pictures, but pls don't make it 100+ lana. one of Florence's is 100 for me and I would love to get it but its put me off

Deluxe Vinyl with a really pretty colour. Maybe like a sunset gradient. idk. Maybe only available with the boxset?

Yesss my imagination just went wild with how pretty that could be. And if the center was like the flowers from that picture in the lyric book.  :crying:

Please bring back the 7" picture vinyls though! They are the coolest things to collect.  :flutter:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I wouldn't like 7' vinyls, maybe if they had 6 songs each on them or something. 2 would be too much. Maybe if 7' vinyls were sold seperately?

plus I'd prefer if it wasn't too expensive, I think the UV one was 70-80 for me. Which isn't bad, considering on their own the vinyl would have been 40, the deluxe cd 20 and I got exclusive pictures, but pls don't make it 100+ lana. one of Florence's is 100 for me and I would love to get it but its put me off

That would never fit, the point of 7 inches are for singles and I think most of us meant sold separately, not in a box set. :teehee:

Yesss my imagination just went wild with how pretty that could be. And if the center was like the flowers from that picture in the lyric book.  :crying:

Please bring back the 7" picture vinyls though! They are the coolest things to collect.  :flutter:

$_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F

:defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I'm not a collector (I'd love to tho, but I'm only 16  :poordat: ) so I don't really care for CD singles vinyls etc I just want lyrics + a few pics in the booklet. I also want both editions to be jewel case.

Don't really want Box set of 7" vinyls cause I would have to flip/change the vinyls after every song.

Agreed. I really like what she did with the Ultraviolence box set. I would even be happy if she did them on a super heavy ( >180g) marbled vinyl, as picture discs don't have the best sound quality. A lyric book and box set vinyl exclusive track would be enough to secure my buy.

Agreed. I really like what she did with the Ultraviolence box set. I would even be happy if she did them on a super heavy ( >180g) marbled vinyl, as picture discs don't have the best sound quality. A lyric book and box set vinyl exclusive track would be enough to secure my buy.

Have you heard the UV picture discs? They're great for me, better than any of my colored or black vinyls at the same weight.

smile.gif

Have you heard the UV picture discs? They're great for me, better than any of my colored or black vinyls at the same weight.

I have almost all her picture discs and they all sound high quality(except blue velvet for some reason )but the UV picture disc sounds just as crisp and clear as the mp3 to me

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

Why do you guys not like digipaks? I prefer them to jewels cases bc jewel cases feel so cheap and tacky, digipaks feel nicer and better quality

They don't last and they wear really easily, and if there's no plastic tray then the CDs get scratched.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived