daniadelrey

lana kissing fans

I'm actually fascinated by why she does that it's gonna sound hella cocky but I talked about it in my essay and I want to explore it more in my graduation thesis she's the only artist that I know of that does it I wonder what goes in her mind when doing it 

ZKcaooE.png

wow! it's so rude to try to kiss her without asking first or while she's fucking singing. actually, it's kind of awkward in general and i could never see myself even asking but...since she has happily kissed other fans i would secretly hope she would want to kiss me too! what a gift that would be  :flutter:

let me be who i'm meant to be

I would call it abuse if anyone trying to kiss her or anyone without permission.

It is though very 1960s, very communal, very large family, very in her upbringing and lifestyle, that is not an act but is her.

Everything is 1967 1968 1969

If one was around then, one knows what I mean.

But it should originate from her, not the fan.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm actually fascinated by why she does that it's gonna sound hella cocky but I talked about it in my essay and I want to explore it more in my graduation thesis she's the only artist that I know of that does it I wonder what goes in her mind when doing it 

Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day kisses fans 50% of the time when he pulls them up on stage, gross but i want also want to kiss Billie Joe Armstrong so..

CJjib6A.jpg

Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day kisses fans 50% of the time when he pulls them up on stage, gross but i want also want to kiss Billie Joe Armstrong so..

Didn't knew that thank you so much it's very helpful for me I need examples :)

ZKcaooE.png

I love how people are like "gross" but it ain't gross if its you :kiss2:

I'd die to kiss her, but I'd so ask first.

its gross if some random stranger tries to kiss you

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.