Sitar

"Honeymoon" Song/Video Preview (UPDATE: 2nd Snippet)

if the delivery of the verses are the same as the way she sang them live, i'm not here for this song. they seem as tho they lack structure, like she's just singing to a tune she's making up as she goes along.

RVhKIwP.gif

I got a tweet from a reliable Lana source that Lana followed someone from Vice/Noisey. They speculate that she'll release HM video through Vice. UV video teas.

Makes sense, both are homemade. Maybe the HM video really is a part2...

its probably just cuz frantrashco is directing them..... lets be real.. he's probably got connections with vice/noisey... 

the original uv video was probably scrapped because her label/whoever.. didn't want to release the video because it was too controversial..and then at that point lana didn't really have the budget to redo a video so she and frantrashco just came up with some bullshit idea that alludes to her next album and also to the cult leader thing somehow.... and I'm sorry.. but I'm not here for this iPhone thing? like...frantrashco is a photographer. you don't thing he would have a camera (i assume the iPhone thing is a joke but some people think its legit....)? (either way tho it was bulshittttt) 

and now he's at it again.. directing honeymoon.. i just get a very frantrashco/lana vibe .. if you think back to that video footage from one of the photoshoots frantrashco did where she's on a balcony (it was for some magazine) it looks like a very similar style of filming lol 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I think the iPhone thing was kind of....fitting for UV MV? It seems like its a home video of runaway lovers who just got married. Same with honeymoon. Although, I'm much more excited for honeymoon's mv the colors seem so vibrant and obviously theres gonna be more than just lana walking around like in uv, the tiger makes me think theres gonna be more going on. 

Demos_copy.png

its probably just cuz frantrashco is directing them..... lets be real.. he's probably got connections with vice/noisey... 

the original uv video was probably scrapped because her label/whoever.. didn't want to release the video because it was too controversial..and then at that point lana didn't really have the budget to redo a video so she and frantrashco just came up with some bullshit idea that alludes to her next album and also to the cult leader thing somehow.... and I'm sorry.. but I'm not here for this iPhone thing? like...frantrashco is a photographer. you don't thing he would have a camera (i assume the iPhone thing is a joke but some people think its legit....)? (either way tho it was bulshittttt) 

and now he's at it again.. directing honeymoon.. i just get a very frantrashco/lana vibe .. if you think back to that video footage from one of the photoshoots frantrashco did where she's on a balcony (it was for some magazine) it looks like a very similar style of filming lol 

At least she didn't re-use the SS video filter :toofunny:

Although we'll have to wait and see, I have a feeling she'll surprise us all

ZmJh1LG.jpg

HEY! Francesco is a good director, is Lana the one that has this stupid ideas to film with an iphone lol. He has done good videos for Nicki and fashion films.

I think the iPhone thing was kind of....fitting for UV MV? It seems like its a home video of runaway lovers who just got married. Same with honeymoon. Although, I'm much more excited for honeymoon's mv the colors seem so vibrant and obviously theres gonna be more than just lana walking around like in uv, the tiger makes me think theres gonna be more going on. 

maybe there will be a fight between her and the tiger and suprisingly lana dies in the video?!!11! now that would be a new one.

maybe there will be a fight between her and the tiger and suprisingly lana dies in the video?!!11! now that would be a new one.

LMAO but i think you misinterpreted what I said. What I meant was that there will be more to see than just some big lipped woman walking around, such as a tiger, etc.

Demos_copy.png

well we already know..."tigers and woman can’t be in the same room, even if the tigers are female, because of the pheromones a girl puts off, the tiger will eat them. tumblr_n46ytcDvHS1s5gc1zo2_500.gif

HEY! Francesco is a good director, is Lana the one that has this stupid ideas to film with an iphone lol. He has done good videos for Nicki and fashion films.

true... sadly you're right.. he is good and i hate to admit it.. but hey, a garbage can by any other name still smells like trash soooo =)