Sitar

"Honeymoon" Song/Video Preview (UPDATE: 2nd Snippet)

i don't think this is going to be the lead single, probably just a buzz song, something to open the Honeymoon era with. the lyrics just give me that vibe - 'Our honeymoon', it's as though she's welcoming us to the new era.

the other video she's filmed for MTWBT will probs be high-budget and the lead single imo

RVhKIwP.gif

Probably has zero implications haha but I noticed that the footage of her face is mirrored so I'd be slightly more inclined to consider it as homemade footage than pro stuff but again it surely means nothing at all

ZKcaooE.png

i don't think this is going to be the lead single, probably just a buzz song, something to open the Honeymoon era with. the lyrics just give me that vibe - 'Our honeymoon', it's as though she's welcoming us to the new era.

the other video she's filmed for MTWBT will probs be high-budget and the lead single imo

i think the same, but i dont think she will do big budget videos 

i think the same, but i dont think she will do big budget videos 

Yeah she did like I think a year ago? and two years ago too I think. Oh and three years ago too!

Really? Are you referring to her webcam videos?

what was shades of cool lol 

That one was professional. I'm talking about 8mm or 16mm, etc As far as I know, she has yet to shoot on any of those kinds of film.

Really? Are you referring to her webcam videos?

That one was professional. I'm talking about 8mm or 16mm, etc As far as I know, she has yet to shoot on any of those kinds of film.

Well, the app she uses for these kind of homevideos is called "8mm". She has yet to shoot with a real 8mm but that's the look she's going for. :)

Well, the app she uses for these kind of homevideos is called "8mm". She has yet to shoot with a real 8mm but that's the look she's going for. :)

didn't she say she shoot a few short scenes for ss with an 8mm camera (but i could be wrong because i always feel like those short super hq shots of her in the ss video look too authentic but still similar to the 8mm app effect (which is more blurry than noisy though)

nvmd. this video snippet reminds me of the tropico snippet and the instrumental of summer wine i'm really hyped for this

i76mrxw.png 

Isn't this what we've been thinking, tho, since we found out she had male models in the next video?

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg