Sitar

"Honeymoon" Song/Video Preview (UPDATE: 2nd Snippet)

Honestly, even if was pretty short, it's just BORING! Lana seems dozing more than singing! It's not ''our honeymoon'' but ''our funeral'' - indeed, her intonation fits better for this second case!

In a nutshell, my person is highly disappointed.  :pft: 

Honestly, even if was pretty short, it's just BORING! Lana seems dozing more than singing! It's not ''our honeymoon'' but ''our funeral'' - indeed, her intonation fits better for this second case!

why you typing like that

Highly disappointed of what? 10 seconds? :toofunny: OK THEN

Ikr. More like Music To Dissecate Boys To 

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Honeymoon account, the bio there reads “Honeymoon is alive and breathing". FTW?! What that means? UV vibes again?! I hoped that HM is alive and slaying (even at Interscope) not merely alive and breathing.

Honeymoon account, the bio there reads “Honeymoon is alive and breathing". FTW?! What that means? UV vibes again?! I hoped that HM is alive and slaying (even at Interscope) not merely alive and breathing.

It just means the account is active now. :)

It looks like it was recorded on a VHS tape*sigh* Is she ever going to record on film?

Yeah she did like I think a year ago? and two years ago too I think. Oh and three years ago too!

I think it was her way of saying goodbye to the Ultraviolence record and welcoming in Honeymoon

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg