Sitar

"Honeymoon" Song/Video Preview (UPDATE: 2nd Snippet)

this is a weird observation but if you sing the Honeymoon lyrics to the tune of Hollywood they fit perfectly lmao

Haha I've been imagining Honeymoon to sound as Hollywood as soon as we heard about it I agree

ZKcaooE.png

this is a weird observation but if you sing the Honeymoon lyrics to the tune of Hollywood they fit perfectly lmao

Haha, that's how I also "sang along" to the lyrics in my head when I read them. The chorus in the melody of "In Hollywood, in Hollywood, I'm alive again" and the verses in the melody of the MPG verses

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Couldn't disagree with this more (although admittedly "Guns and Roses" is terrible despite "layered vocals").

But OMG at you posting again. :beyonce:

Lol yeah I lurk from time to time

I just Dnt like the song so far.. But that's just based on the one live performance we have

And the little instagram snippet so it's not rly fair to pass judgment

Although I will say the lyrics r sooo wordy. Seemed like she was having difficulty getting them out. Didn't have any flow

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I don't hear it though... :brows3:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I remember how a lot of fans thought West Coast sounded boring from the little live snippet she did, and it turned out to be one of her best songs (ok, some may disagree but..)

Even though I'm not ecstatic about the Honeymoon snippet, I'm sure I'll end up loving the full version as per usual. 

I am excited it is most likely going to be a 5+ minute long song (hopefully), as the first verse and the chorus alone were a minute and fifty seconds long, so when we add up the others, the bridge, and the instrumentation I can definitely see it as a long one

I'm all in for 5 minute songs with beautiful instrumentals 

I am excited it is most likely going to be a 5+ minute long song (hopefully), as the first verse and the chorus alone were a minute and fifty seconds long, so when we add up the others, the bridge, and the instrumentation I can definitely see it as a long one

I'm all in for 5 minute songs with beautiful instrumentals 

As much I like the lyrics I do hope that you're wrong.