Fusel

SONG PREMIERE: "Honeymoon"

I love it but it's true that you have to listen to it several times to fully appreciate it since it's so slow at first. You really have to be in the mood  :flutter: Sounds like "Wait for Life".

I was hoping for something a little bit more alive like Ride or Born to Die (the song), these songs too are kinda slow with not much going on but they have that EPIC feel that only Lana can do  :legend:

Love the song. Her vocals are better than ever and the atmosphere and the strings are just beautiful. I will say that the lyrics aren't the best, though. There's some good lines in there, but there's also a lot of lines that just feel clunky and weird. :eek: 

Either way, I'm very excited for this new album and era. Hope there'll be more effort put into this era. Kinda miss the BTD days when she put a lot of effort into basically everything (music videos, her style on and off stage), and it was so good because of it. But if she remains lazy, I'll be happy with just the music too I guess.

I just want to reiterate, for anyone out there watching, we don't know what LiB sounds like, we have no idea if it sounds like UV or HM or if there's a fucking bass drop. We just don't know. 

We know that the lyrics are complet tragedy tho

Don't be that way

Don't you pretend

You're not awake

Your soul's on fire

I don't believe

This is the end

Come on boy lets go

We can hit the road

We don't have to stay

Where we're going

We can go anywhere

We can go anywhere

Right now

Life is still so beautiful

My main issue with this song is I heard Wait For Life in it and that scares me that the rest of the record will sound something like WFL... I mean, I like the track and everything, it's just by far not my favorite song Lana's done. I mean, I love the new sound of HM, but I don't want a record full of songs like WFL or HM for that matter. I hope this is a West Coast deal where the entire album sounds nothing like the first song we hear from the record.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I also wanna say, I fucking love the way she says Boulevard in both verses  :lanahairflip:  :lush:  :cumming2:  :whine:

[Off Topic]This other going to come over as really creepy :toofunny: or funny but I have you on FB as a friend lol

Also I agree with you the way she says Boulevard is magical....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Song has grown on me - makes a hell of a difference with headphones. Nevertheless, I hope the album isn't too monotonous. Hopefully some pacey, non-sleepy songs in there...

It's alright. It'll probably be one of those songs I skip once the whole album is out.

I think it's weird that she put this up on Youtube and that there was no iTunes link for purchase. Is this how she's done things in the past? It makes me think she did this against her label's wishes.

149o3h3.jpg

It's alright. It'll probably be one of those songs I skip once the whole album is out.

I think it's weird that she put this up on Youtube and that there was no iTunes link for purchase. Is this how she's done things in the past? It makes me think she did this against her label's wishes.

She's done this most of the time with the first single, like Video Games and West Coast. Interscope tweeted the link to the video, so I'm guessing they are behind it

smile.gif

We know that the lyrics are complet tragedy tho

Don't be that way

Don't you pretend

You're not awake

Your soul's on fire

I don't believe

This is the end

Come on boy lets go

We can hit the road

We don't have to stay

Where we're going

We can go anywhere

We can go anywhere

Right now

Life is still so beautiful

But this aren't even how the lyrics are, I mean, usually in trailers they do this horrible editing of the track for it to fit the lenght of it, they cut part of songs and the lyrics get all messed up, so we should wait.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif