TheBoss

TheBoss - New "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" Cover Art

Thank you guys! :heart:

Here's a simple cover (It's literally a pic with the logo of Spotify Session lol) for her perfomance on Spotify, I'm so excited!!! Finally a recorded performance :defeated:

4pNFe46.png

OMG amazing! Is she gonna perform at Spotify??  :defeated:

I'm always trying to create a cover for her BBC Radio performance for HM, when she wore the beautiful red dress but they always turn out bad. Could you try with the pictures we have? Would be so cool!

http://www.lanadelrey.pl/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=1368

I also sychronized the audio of the professional recordings to some HQ footage of the Eurockéennes De Belfort show in 2012, any opinions? I liked the result and it was really fun to do so I'll probably do more.

I love watching Lana concerts! So excited to come home and watch it! I'll give u some feedback  :hdu:

OMG amazing! Is she gonna perform at Spotify?? :defeated:

I'm always trying to create a cover for her BBC Radio performance for HM, when she wore the beautiful red dress but they always turn out bad. Could you try with the pictures we have? Would be so cool!

http://www.lanadelrey.pl/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=1368

I love watching Lana concerts! So excited to come home and watch it! I'll give u some feedback :hdu:

Thank You! It was for her No Vacancy show I tought it was going to be recorder as one of those Spotify Sessions :toofunny: and sure I'll try

8nl2OpX.png

Playing Dangerous

Hu5Hztl.jpg?1

TV in Black and White

GBYciMc.jpg?1

Live or Die

pO1Gq7r.jpg

Also working on one tthat I REALLY liked for Afraid/Butterflies Pt.1 but I just can't find a matching font, probably I'll just scrap it :lel:

8nl2OpX.png

HOLY FUCK???

Are these manips & edited already existing comic pages or did you create it from scratch

:icant:

Either way the use of the lines is fabulous

Thank you! I just edited some comic covers I liked, my abilities on digital drawing are none lol, and by hand I would take forever plus probably too coward to show :rollin:

Yeah they are not a lot of work plus I think they look cute, thanks for the compliment!

8nl2OpX.png

Playing Dangerous

Hu5Hztl.jpg?1

TV in Black and White

GBYciMc.jpg?1

Live or Die

pO1Gq7r.jpg

Also working on one tthat I REALLY liked for Afraid/Butterflies Pt.1 but I just can't find a matching font, probably I'll just scrap it :lel:

I LOVE these!! Please don’t scrap it!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

"Don't look too far, right where you are, that's where I am"

I'm loving the new song so much! Here's a little edit I made from the music video since the cover is hideous. I wanted to keep it textless since the original one is textless as well, plus didn't know what font would match the aestethic lol.

18xqVa1.png

8nl2OpX.png

I'd love to see a Venice Bitch cover.

:heart:

I will do it after the 20th, I'm in the middle of nowhere rn, with barely much internet to load this site.

I still haven't seen the VB video ugh I've seen pics and it looks cute :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png