TheBoss

TheBoss - New "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" Cover Art

It deserves an award. Does lipster awards have a best single fan art competition? IT NEEDS ONE @@Elle

WOW ITS AMAZING

~~ dude you're fucking talented now im reading the whole thread)) congrats bb

Thank you guys! :heart:

Here's a simple cover (It's literally a pic with the logo of Spotify Session lol) for her perfomance on Spotify, I'm so excited!!! Finally a recorded performance :defeated:

4pNFe46.png

8nl2OpX.png

"Out of the black! (into the blue) Into the blue!"

It's been so long, I've finally finished high school and graduated yesterday with honors :party: , couldn't be more happy, until the bitch of my girlfriend came in and broke up with me this morning, life sucks and it's hard sometimes but you know, sometimes you just have to keep ridin' the ride :creep: Okay bye lol

TnJYf99.png

8nl2OpX.png

congrats on the graduation!! sorry to hear about your breaking up tho :(

i really love this color palette!! it’s so summery and bright, just what i needed to see today :defeated: it’s gloomy and cold here

UbsOye5.png

congrats on the graduation!! sorry to hear about your breaking up tho :(

i really love this color palette!! it’s so summery and bright, just what i needed to see today :defeated: it’s gloomy and cold here

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the kind words :heart:

8nl2OpX.png

"Out of the black! (into the blue) Into the blue!"

It's been so long, I've finally finished high school and graduated yesterday with honors :party: , couldn't be more happy, until the bitch of my girlfriend came in and broke up with me this morning, life sucks and it's hard sometimes but you know, sometimes you just have to keep ridin' the ride :creep: Okay bye lol

TnJYf99.png

Sorry to hear about that, keep your head up! This cover is amazing tho, I hope Lana sees it and uses it!

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

i love the colors n brightness + the paint strokes in the bg!! i kinda like the font, haven't seen anybody else use one like that n it's a bit weird but like a good weird 

u did hella good though!! and congrats on the graduation !! :kiss: xx

Wow these are incredible! I don't normally care too much about fan made stuff but number 1 and number 5 were so proffesional looking! The first picture really captures the vibe of the songs. Well done.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I've made more comic inspired covers, I know I'm lazy af but they are cute tho

A34DTno.png?1

qin6nvP.png

xUkyjVN.jpg?1

I also sychronized the audio of the professional recordings to some HQ footage of the Eurockéennes De Belfort show in 2012, any opinions? I liked the result and it was really fun to do so I'll probably do more.

8nl2OpX.png

I've made more comic inspired covers, I know I'm lazy af but they are cute tho

A34DTno.png?1

qin6nvP.png

xUkyjVN.jpg?1

I also sychronized the audio of the professional recordings to some HQ footage of the Eurockéennes De Belfort show in 2012, any opinions? I liked the result and it was really fun to do so I'll probably do more.

youre super talented

"Oh, writing in blood on my walls and shit"

It's been too long, here's a simple concept for heroin, tried to do injection marks but they're barely visible lol

zqJWVTy.png

8nl2OpX.png