TheBoss

TheBoss - New "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" Cover Art

OMG it's so perfect!!! Do u mind adding "Fine China" anywhere and send it to me? Either way, loved how that turns out. Keep the great job ☺

I swear I tried for hours but I just cant find the right font, I'll keep trying and I'll post it in here if I can do it :icant: Thank you

8nl2OpX.png

It's been so long, I got bored this weekend and played with some concepts, just simple stuff

GO GO DANCER

aeppox.jpg

DAMN YOU

vr68n8.jpg

Also I was looking for a NKF cover but I didn't liked any of them, until l saw one cover in Tumblr and it was cute but LQ so I remade it and I also did one for FTE and YLM because this shoot is amazing tbh

NO KUNG FU

2chrrs6.jpg

FROM THE END

30hszsg.jpg

YOUNG LIKE ME

2ai2er8.jpg

Hope you like them ;)

8nl2OpX.png

Sharing a simple concept I had for White Mustang  :P  

"Couldn't stop the way I was feeling the day your record dropped..."

wRUyqKo.png

And here's some others with added textures

RCexlts.png

tDFqOJA.png

8nl2OpX.png

"Lean into the fucking youth!"

Just an extremely simple concept for WTWWAWWKD (God Lana :toofunny:) based on Lana's GL and SB covers uploaded to instagram

HOejN2t.png

8nl2OpX.png

Just an extremely simple concept for WTWWAWWKD (God Lana :toofunny:) based on Lana's GL and SB covers uploaded to instagram

HOejN2t.png

F ME

TOO GOOD

HOejN2t.png

THIS HAS LEFT ME WITHOUT HAIR

giphy.gif

HOejN2t.png

Beautiful. You are so talented.