sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

So this is def the lead single? As much as I'm so fucking excited for this, where my video for MTWBT?

When you sit to think about it, a title like MTWBT always seemed a bit weird to be placed on a final draft for a tracklist lol. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if she dropped it as a promo single w/ a video folllowing High by the Beach's release?

title251192345.png

someone needs to please make a new cover with the same photo but change that ugly yellow font

she looks so beautiful though and the color scheme is wonderful

:rip:

tumblr_nskiqjkDuh1sqrl44o1_540.jpg

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

People are saying these are lyrics from it on tumblr???

"This is my favourite perspective / nothing but white sails above and blue waters rolling in front of me for miles and miles."

Where is this even coming from

9ISvyf0.gif

"This is my favourite perspective / nothing but white sails above and blue waters rolling in front of me for miles and miles."

That sounds 100% fake.

title251192345.png

I agree but I've seen it on like 3 diff blogs now I'm just wondering how it started lmao

she captioned it in a selfie awhile ago; however, we still don't know if they're lyrics or not

That's a caption from a selfie she posted on the Honeymoon IG account... although we don't know if those are lyrics or what

Living in the land of Honeymoons & Oil Tycoons. God Bless America, the land of pink champagne & purple rain. This is my favourite perspective / nothing but white sails above and blue waters rolling in front of me for miles and miles.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

she posted a picture on instagram a while ago with  that caption (i dont know if its exactly alike tho)

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif