sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

I remember a movie called "Bitter Moon" by Roman Polanski, in which a couple deeply swamped in tormented sadomasochistic, tainted love/hate relationship and mutual dependency and possessiveness (he as a dirty old pervert hag and she as a young woman, once innocent and sweet, but now bitter, broken and sunken in vices, yet grown into lustful and lethal sex-bomb) took a trip on a delayed honeymoon by large cruising boat through Mediterranean sea towards India. This boat model reminded me of their voyage. Also, someone mentioned that the honeymoon Lana is singing about, or the whole concept, is actually a goodbye treat, a swan song to the relationship with her buddy, so that could relate to the dark, malignant, disastrous and suicidal movie theme and tone, although Lana coats it in lavender sugar cotton of mystery, covering blood with petals.

Also, this picture of young Brigitte Bardot has interesting similarities with the cover for High By The Beach (posture, earring, light wooden boat on her right, sea behind):

brigitte_bardot_cannes_1953b_qV3nqPJ.siz

Just a random thought...  :crossed:   :creep:   :)

Wow, keep those random thoughts coming ;) ..

Wow, keep those random thoughts coming ;) ..

I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Ashley and this is my M&G story. I met her October 20th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Lana started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this. And if you don't believe me ask Lady Gaga he was there with me.

I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Ashley and this is my M&G story. I met her October 20th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Lana started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this. And if you don't believe me ask Lady Gaga he was there with me.

FUCKING GOODBYE

:crai:

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Florida Kilos of the Honeymoon era :candy:

No we'll get another rendition of the usage of the word "yayo" or something to do with it in another song completely devoted to that lmao watch this song be about getting high on hydro knowing her  :smokes2:

What just happened

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

you are soooo stupid lmfaooooooooooo oh demi

501598_s.gif

bd50ojJ.gif

tZ7WN4B.gif

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? MY POST WASN'T TO YOU SILLY BOY.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? BUGGER OFF MR AMERICA.

BYE//

delete it fat