sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

in b4 the helicopter picks up lana for a joyride but she forgets her giant gun so she runs inside grabs it, goes for a ride, shoots evil monsters and comes back to her house only to realize that it was all hallucination from the drugs so she gives up drugs and her career and moves to utah and opens a pawn shop disguised as an old lady named patty and has three kids; glenn, marissa, and joe

I hope that the action will go outside her house. I'm anxious because it looks amateurish from the snippets. The lyrics are quite good for a commercial song so she can deliver a video with great story and imagery. As others mentioned maybe the snippets aren't from the actual video but I highly doubt that. 

There is no time for her to troll again, she can't afford to fuck up a commercial era, she needs to be involved, to be professional about it and she cannot shy away from the spotlight. If she flops with basic top 100 songs (HBTB is borderline that) it will be uglier than the UV sales drop and she will loose a lot of fans and credibility. 

The honeymoon music video will probably get released when the album drops.

it wasn't even a lead single. She just introduced us to the album.

I think it will be released soon.

giphy.gif

Knowing Lana, none of these clips will actually be in the video and we will instead receive an iPhone video of her grimacing with a fake gun in her hand for 7 minutes

while franny feeds her tangerines and bits of sandwiches from off camera :hooker:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

idk if anyone posted this yet but the promo bus in L.A is actually a video

https://twitter.com/spencermoya/status/631708349420048385

she goin all the fuck out with this one i love it

i mean UV had billboards all over fuckin LA but this is next level

rihKQ8M.gif

Watch the first 30 seconds be a HD glossy cinematic gun fight with a helicopter and the rest of the video be her usual grainy montage of clips type video :thumb2:

i'd never forgive ha

lABVyGE.png

We do not know the time of release, for anyone who asks. I'm on a phone but I agree with the person that said Lana will destroy the helicopter at the very beginning, the rest of the song would be what happens after that.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

I think that Lana will destroy the helicopter at the bridge (when she says: "Don't need your money, money..."). We can hear a future gun load on that part.

giphy.gif