sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

So do we know around how long the song is yet? Correct me if I'm being a dumb cunt cus I can't be bothered to go through the last few pages of this thread again but if I remember correctly the chorus only comes up once in the song?

Also so far everything about this era has been fucking golden...what an age to be a Lana stan :defeated:

So do we know around how long the song is yet? Correct me if I'm being a dumb cunt cus I can't be bothered to go through the last few pages of this thread again but if I remember correctly the chorus only comes up once in the song?

Also so far everything about this era has been fucking golden...what an age to be a Lana stan :defeated:

4:19 apparently

So do we know around how long the song is yet?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

2 questions:

Someone knows what the length of HBTB?

And who produced it? (I assume Kieron made the beats but Rick is the main producer of the song? It sounds very Sacha Skarbek esque to me...)

giphy.gif

Was it ever stated that those were the full lyrics or just truncated (like in some lyric booklets)/a collection of all the pieces people had posted?

qpgosw.jpg

lmao & lol

i thought i found the aforementioned YT vid -- some copyright claim or another had taken it down but i managed to salvage the link and it was just an lq ver of out with a bang

Can you give me the link?

2 questions:

Someone knows what the length of HBTB?

And who produced it? (I assume Kieron made the beats but Rick is the main producer of the song? It sounds very Sacha Skarbek esque to me...)

4:19

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

You sure it wasn't the real vid?? Why wouldn't it get taken down otherwise? Cause i found another one still up with "A star for nick" 

It is Out with a bang 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland