Sitar

Honeymoon Released on September 18th

we may just end up getting the honeymoon song with the pre-order tbh.

That and maybe High By The Beach.

I hope we will get Burn Norton as an instant grat song when pre-orders go up probably really soon, like on Monday or Tuseday

I'm more partial to Life Is Beautiful, if that's even going to be on the album.

MY SKIN IS CRAWLING

I THINK I'M HAVING A SEIZURE LOL THIS IS _SO_ SOON

thank god she's dropping it b4 i fuck off to japan for like 3 weeks

Damn luuucky! Would you be willing to pick me up a copy if there's a JPN exclusive? =p (i'll pay you of course!)

So I suppose the only rumor that started with fans that's confirmed is the one about a song about swans, Swan Song. Funny to see how many people lied lol that's unfortunate. #trustnoone

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"Swan Song" probably won't be about swans, lol, it's quite poetic actually : in ancient times, people believed that swans (who never sang during their existence) did when they felt they were about to die. And they thought it was the most Beautiful and melancholic sound ever... It can also mean somebody's last song, EVER. :creep: But let's not go there ....... Haha

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Swan Song was the name of Led Zeppelin's own vanity label Swan Song Records

Maybe it means Lana will be the singer in a rebooted Zep. (being that Plant refuses to take the billions offered him so they need a singer, and being that like Lana,

Zeppelin was an album based group not a singles based band(Stairway to heaven was never released as a single)

this post could be sarcasm

though perhaps it could not be

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

So, tracklist:

Honeymoon

Music to watch boys to

Terrence loves you

God knows I tried

High by the beach

Freak

Art deco

Burnt Norton

Religion

Salvatore

The blackest day

Swan song

Don't let me be misunderstood

And pre order tomorrow.

I think that is an interesting tracklist, I don't know what to expect. The blackest day inspires me

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Do you think there'll be more "muddy trap" songs or it's just "High by the beach"??

I kinda hope that "Freak" and "Music to watch boys to" will be upbeat too

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

no looks like there isnt going to be. which just makes life is beautifuls promo snippet existence the most random pointless thing released by an artist ever.

Especially considering it was literally only for the trailer (no where at all in the movie. snippet during film or credits).