Sitar

Honeymoon Released on September 18th

is she on a truck in that billboard? it looks like a really large car  :toofunny:

That truck is actually a tour bus for tourists in Hollywood. It is like the tour bus we saw in the Honeymoon video intro.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

It's subversive, submissive, surreal? I enjoy the unique aspect of her "subliminal message" billboards. I think it's an aesthetic preference of minimalism and allowing an image to capture people's attention (instead of brazenly promoting the album) with loud ass fonts and begging you to "BUY HONEYMOON!!!". Lana has obviously shot way more footage than we have access to (yet), so this may be an outtake she really liked and wants to use it simply because she likes certain details of the image. http://www.starlinetours.com does tours of celebrities homes in LA. After the message that HBTB video sent, this seems to be a cheeky, aha picture, cuz LOOK who's stalking the celebs now?? LANNNA up in that Starline Tours Truck. Also maybe she just wants traffic to come to a crash because all the shmeeple will be confused like "What is the message? what is it selling or telling me to think??? AH I can't think for myself!!"  *crashes*

Not this exact pic but it would actually be pretty cool if she had a cover with this billboard/neon sign composition...Minus like parked cars and shit obv. And at night time.

I don't understand why they do the billboards. Is that actually good promo? I mean it doesn't even say her name on it

I feel like they do it because it gets the fans all hyped up who spread the word around, and gets the promo going before the actual promo? Didn't they release billboards for UV before the release date was even announced to let us know it was coming soon..?

If it doesnt leak a week in advance and we have to wait for New Zealanders/Germany? to get it, I just hope that they dont be selfish like they were with Cry Baby(Melanie Martinez) album.

They won't get it one week in advance, cause all countries release on fridays now, but they will get it 12 hrs before us. 

It's all happening so fast that I'm actually scared. This is all is too good to be true, right? She released a new song and a new video in the same week, announced her album in a month...It must be something wrong waiting for us, like a bad cover art or she's gonna mess up an interview again. Nothing is too easy for Lana ( sadly)

They won't get it one week in advance, cause all countries release on fridays now, but they will get it 12 hrs before us. 

Oh I know. But you know how albums leak a week in advance a lot of the times. I'm saying if we dont get a leak. And we have to depend on an itunes rip from NZ, then we'll prob not end up getting it till its available in the US. (B/c they be stingy about sharing.)