Sitar

Honeymoon Released on September 18th

no looks like there isnt going to be. which just makes life is beautifuls promo snippet existence the most random pointless thing released by an artist ever.

She might have an itunes exclusive? Or is that out too? Maybe even target or best buy.

There is an iTunes pre-order page now and no bonus tracks was seen. So our best hope is Japanese iTunes and random music stores worldwide

I guess "random music stores" would have already announced exclusive titles.

I guess we just won't have any Deluxe titles this time.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Am I srsly the only one completely fine with the fact that this album doesn't have bonus tracks? :candy:

I'm ok with not having bonus tracks tbh since 14 tracks is longer than any of her other standard albums.

I am ok too, it's not like i listen to the UV bonus tracks that much LOL, they are good tho.

I mean Black Beauty is one of my favourite songs ever, so I definitely shouldn't be complaining or anything...

It's just that for me, the whole concept with bonus tracks and exclusive tracks etc. is kind of silly. I mean, either you give us the songs as standard songs or you don't. Don't make people spend their money on like four different versions on the same album just to get that one or two bonus/exclusive songs.

And it makes me frustrated when we do get bonus/exclusive songs that are so good and we know they never have a chance of being a single/get a music video. And, that these songs weren't considered "good enough" to be standard songs. Maybe that's not the case all the time, but yeah. Just my opinion.

Now that we're (kind of) sure she'll meet a Sept release, I'll elaborate a post I made in the HM pre-release thread, suggesting it was an interesting date from the point of view of HM being in the same Grammy cohort as Taylor's 1989. Of course, a Sept release may not mean anything at all to LDR, but that wouldn't be an interesting thing to post.

A Sept release date could mean that LDR is feeling exceptionally competitive (with Taylor?), or just the opposite (i.e., wants to slip under the radar by allowing relatively short time before labels submit for Grammy consideration). Of course, if LDR wants to avoid competition, the choice of Sept could really backfire for her. The media seems to like pitting female artists against each other, whenever they can, and I think the particular diverseness of the artists could matter (e.g., would a Jepsen/Swift Grammy "fight" be interesting?). So, for what it's worth, I'm hoping LDR chose Sept, because she wants the Grammy competition with this particular cohort.

Now that we're (kind of) sure she'll meet a Sept release, I'll elaborate a post I made in the HM pre-release thread, suggesting it was an interesting date from the point of view of HM being in the same Grammy cohort as Taylor's 1989. Of course, a Sept release may not mean anything at all to LDR, but that wouldn't be an interesting thing to post.

A Sept release date could mean that LDR is feeling exceptionally competitive (with Taylor?), or just the opposite (i.e., wants to slip under the radar by allowing relatively short time before labels submit for Grammy consideration). Of course, if LDR wants to avoid competition, the choice of Sept could really backfire for her. The media seems to like pitting female artists against each other, whenever they can, and I think the particular diverseness of the artists could matter (e.g., would a Jepsen/Swift Grammy "fight" be interesting?). So, for what it's worth, I'm hoping LDR chose Sept, because she wants the Grammy competition with this particular cohort.

Usually I'd say it'd be reaching to say Lana actually cares about winning awards, but if it's against Taylor, I think you do have a point. After all, FMWUTTT is supposedly written about Taylor Swift (and Lorde) and we all know how Taylor pretty much stole Lana's style and tried to brand it as her own.

Usually I'd say it'd be reaching to say Lana actually cares about winning awards, but if it's against Taylor, I think you do have a point. After all, FMWUTTT is supposedly written about Taylor Swift (and Lorde) and we all know how Taylor pretty much stole Lana's style and tried to brand it as her own.

in which ways (or songs) did taylor copy lana? i listen to a few taylor and i don't see the resemblance