Sitar

Honeymoon Released on September 18th

Exactly. Ultraviolence was recorded before June 2014. 1989 was released in the autumn.

Yes, so that means there's no way "Fucked My Way To The Top" can be a jab at Taylor if it was released before 1989.

Taylor taking cues from Lana is one thing but any Ultraviolence song relating to Taylor is purely speculation as time lines don't add up.

edit: Lana did say in an interview that 'Fucked My Way To The Top' was more of an ironic

And I wouldn't say Taylor is branding Lana's style as her own. Taylor's 'style' is different from Lana's.

Taylor's style new or old is known to be pop-country and generally upbeat (or entirely puppy-love).

Lana is known for her dark, mature and edginess with (slight) jazz, r&b, hip hop and sexy-sultry-60s influence.

in which ways (or songs) did taylor copy lana? i listen to a few taylor and i don't see the resemblance

Taylor's 22 and IKYWT videos are fairly similar to Lana's NA and Ride vids respectively, though that's probably the director's fault (since all of the videos were directed by the same person, lol). Then again I think there are more/other reasons behind FMWUTTT, but y'know, we'll probably never find out.

she ain't slick with Wildest Dreams and Style tho

on topic: I really hope Rick Nowels and that other guy aren't the only producers on the album. What happened with Mark Ronson and Emile working on it :toofunny:

OoWc9Ul.gif

Taylor is shit so who cares.

Taylor Swift is a corporation. She's parading half of the biggest celebrities in her videos and on her tour to reach her insane targets in streaming and selling. She's the most manufactured celebrity that I know of, it's painful to see how she manages her image, even faking tender moments with fans for likability. She is the worst, the way she "befriended" every artist dujour makes me vomit

I have mixed feeling towards songs being released before the album comes out here in a few weeks..

It takes away some of the excitement for me, to listen to the full album for the first time, after hearing

3 songs already. I think it would be better for an artist to maybe release one lead single, and then straight to

album release. more suspence and intense excitement and intrigue that way..

but then, can't stop myself from listening to leaks..lol.. :)

the power of persuasion, even though we think doesn't effect some of us, still is there in the background.

many people saying their opinions on the new songs (which is perfectly fine to do so), does have some effects

on others. I agree with many posts on here.

I played all my old Lana favs and listening on a great high power music system, and then listening to the 3 new songs.

Quite a difference. The 3 new ones, have yet to effect me the way songs in the past have of hers. I hope the rest of

this album will have some great songs. otherwise, waiting for the next album after.. maybe i can do with her.. :)

these new songs are growing on me more, so gonna keep playing them.. we'll see..

What if FMWUTTT is about Lizzy Grant - It's a self-loathing song about her past self ?

anyways, i hope she and her team have already planned the promo schedule coz i don't want another ultraviolence post-release mess again (e.g. dropped an album and disappeared after 2 weeks)

giphy.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Life Is Beautiful? I'm more interested in Fine China and Yes to Heaven since I hate Dan Heath

Poor Dan.

I'm not fan of him either, but I want to hear that song. Only bcos of vocals.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Taylor's 22 and IKYWT videos are fairly similar to Lana's NA and Ride vids respectively, though that's probably the director's fault (since all of the videos were directed by the same person, lol). Then again I think there are more/other reasons behind FMWUTTT, but y'know, we'll probably never find out.

she ain't slick with Wildest Dreams and Style tho

on topic: I really hope Rick Nowels and that other guy aren't the only producers on the album. What happened with Mark Ronson and Emile working on it :toofunny:

Hmn... I'll have to rewatch this videos.

I did recall Lana mentioning that one of her reasoning was sarcastic and a jab at the shady-side of the media world.

Do one think that hüntymün will be in a digipak or a jewel case? If it's a digipack I hope it won't be a perfect square like the others, those look ugly on the shelf because they don't match the rest.

I'm thinking a digipack.

Do one think that hüntymün will be in a digipak or a jewel case? If it's a digipack I hope it won't be a perfect square like the others, those look ugly on the shelf because they don't match the rest.

I assume that the CD included in that box will be a digipack but the normal one will be in a jewel case. :)

Wow reading the HM speculation / pre-release thread is like watching a soap opera.

Anyway,

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/5687-honeymoon-pre-release-and-discussion-thread/?p=275242

I think this is good for Lana too. Good promo. Does appear that maybe some places are expecting her to be a hot release.